Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

There were two women who said they knew they were taking ludes. Dozens more who said they did not. Cosby never answered if all the women knew. I don't blame him for not answering. That's the system. RAS is being extremely disingenuous however.

Except for dozens of women accusing him of it.
I don't know squat about you or your family and I have 2 daughters and I don't want either of them raped much less yours. You seem to be really triggered by this whole Bill Cosby case.
Dozens of people accused a few women of being witches. You need more than accusations

There were two women who said they knew they were taking ludes. Dozens more who said they did not. Cosby never answered if all the women knew. I don't blame him for not answering. That's the system. RAS is being extremely disingenuous however.
Talked with the hubby about this today. He was like, “I cannot imagine how twisted you’d have to be to get aroused by an unconscious and unresponsive non participant.” Creepy as hell.

Yeah, that's just for those out here calling him a "rapist". They need to find me the proof of where he admitted to "rape" in his testimony. He admitted to giving the women Quaaludes and the women knowingly took them.
Why do you hate women?

That isn't the case.

Now you're forcing me to research this to discern facts and I've found that you're arguing a point w/o knowing the facts. That's not good. Here's the testimony on the record of one of these victims as to the pills Cosby gave her:

Constand said Cosby called the pills “your friends” and told her they would “help take the edge off.”

She testified earlier this week that Cosby refused to tell her what they were when she confronted him about two months later. Her mother testified that Cosby told her in a January 2005 phone conversation that he’d have to look at a prescription bottle and would send the answer to her by mail.

She said he never did.

Cosby said in a subsequent police interview that he gave her Benadryl, then fondled her breasts and genitals. He said Constand never told him to stop.

In fact Cosby was not admitting that he gave them Quaaludes:

The Cosby camp dismissed the quaaludes talk.

“Quaaludes were not blue,” the comedian’s spokeswoman, Ebonee Benson, shouted to reporters after the experts’ testimony. “Today should be the last day the discussion of quaaludes is had regarding these accusations against Mr. Cosby.”
At trial, experts debate drug Cosby gave to his accuser

So if you didn't know that Cosby did not admit to drugging them w/ Quaaludes and the women weren't told they were Quaaludes then how can you even debate this case with any standing whatsoever?

Now you're forcing me to research this to discern facts and I've found that you're arguing a point w/o knowing the facts. That's not good. Here's the testimony on the record of one of these victims as to the pills Cosby gave her:

In fact Cosby was not admitting that he gave them Quaaludes:

At trial, experts debate drug Cosby gave to his accuser

So if you didn't know that Cosby did not admit to drugging them w/ Quaaludes and the women weren't told they were Quaaludes then how can you even debate this case with any standing whatsoever?

OK, so we are arguing now hat Cosby gave her Benadryl? My apologies.

Also,

Constand said Cosby called the pills “your friends” and told her they would “help take the edge off.”

She testified earlier this week that Cosby refused to tell her what they were when she confronted him about two months later. Her mother testified that Cosby told her in a January 2005 phone conversation that he’d have to look at a prescription bottle and would send the answer to her by mail.

So she allegedly continued to take them for several months without knowing what they were? Who does that? Who takes pills on one occasion without knowing what they are, allegedly, much less multiple times?

Howard University students call for Bill Cosby's on-screen wife Phylicia Rashad to be FIRED from her post of dean at the historically black school after she celebrated his conviction being overturned

• The hashtag 'ByePhilicia' began trending on Twitter
Outraged students have called for Bill Cosby's former co-star to be ousted from her position as dean at a top university for tweeting her support to him.

The hashtag 'ByePhilicia' began trending after Phylicia Rashad - who played Cosby's wife Clair Huxtable in The Cosby Show between 1984 and 1992 - tweeted: 'FINALLY! A terrible wrong is being righted - a miscarriage of justice is corrected.'

Her support prompted outrage among students and alumni at Howard University in Washington DC, where Rashad has worked as its dean of College of Fine Arts since May.

Former student, Andrew Addison, said Rashad's words showed she was unfit for her position, and called on Howard to 'do the right thing and rectify the situation.'

Another alumnus, Nylah Burton shared Rashad's tweet, and wrote: 'So proud to be from Howard University! Look at our role models! Defending serial rapists, warms the heart, it really does.'

44945017-9748435-image-a-14_1625204247178.jpg

Whitney Meritus, who is part of Howard's class of 2024, wrote on Instagram: 'Hold her ass accountable.

Thousands of others took to Twitter to condemn Rashad too.

Howard Students call for Bill Cosby's former co-star Phylicia Rashad to be FIRED for supporting him | Daily Mail Online

Bill Cosby Won’t set foot in NYC’s famed Comedy Cellar, owner says

It’s no joke — Bill Cosby isn’t welcome at this legendary Big Apple comedy club.

The owner of the Comedy Cellar in Greenwich Village — which has hosted stars including Jerry Seinfeld, Robin Williams and Chris Rock — won’t allow the disgraced comic to perform on the heels of his prison release, he told The Post on Sunday.

The 83-year-old fallen funnyman reportedly plans to do a stand-up tour now that his sexual-assault conviction has been tossed and he was freed from prison last month.

Bill Cosby not welcome at NYC's famed Comedy Cellar: owner

Philadelphia Vigil held to Protest Bill Cosby's release from prison

Multiple women who have accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault and their supporters gathered at Independence Mall in Philadelphia on Saturday night for a vigil to protest the release of the comic from prison.

The group carried signs that read, "Bill Cosby: America's Predator," and, "Serial Rapist Cosby Freed = No Justice."

Philadelphia vigil held to protest Bill Cosby's release from prison

Civil jury finds Bill Cosby Sexually Assaulted Teenage girl in 1975 and Awards her $500,000

A Santa Monica jury found Tuesday that Bill Cosby sexually assaulted a 16-year-old at the Playboy Mansion in 1975 and ruled that the comedian must pay the woman $500,000 in damages.

Judy Huth, Cosby's accuser who is now 64, told the court in the civil trial that Cosby had molested her, exposed himself to her, tried to put his hand down her pants, and used her hand to touch him in a sexual manner in a blue room at the mansion. Huth said Cosby pursued her after she told him she was "15 or 16" years old and was on her menstrual cycle, even though she was not, in a bid to get him to stop, according to NBC News. Cosby denied the allegations.

Civil jury finds Bill Cosby sexually assaulted teenage girl in 1975 and awards her $500,000

Civil jury finds Bill Cosby Sexually Assaulted Teenage girl in 1975 and Awards her $500,000

A Santa Monica jury found Tuesday that Bill Cosby sexually assaulted a 16-year-old at the Playboy Mansion in 1975 and ruled that the comedian must pay the woman $500,000 in damages.

Judy Huth, Cosby's accuser who is now 64, told the court in the civil trial that Cosby had molested her, exposed himself to her, tried to put his hand down her pants, and used her hand to touch him in a sexual manner in a blue room at the mansion. Huth said Cosby pursued her after she told him she was "15 or 16" years old and was on her menstrual cycle, even though she was not, in a bid to get him to stop, according to NBC News. Cosby denied the allegations.

Civil jury finds Bill Cosby sexually assaulted teenage girl in 1975 and awards her $500,000

So what they are saying is while Cosby was treating us to Fat Albert behind closed doors he was a narcissistic freak.

Not excusing Cosby’s behavior, but what is a 16-year-old girl doing at the Playboy Mansion in the first place?
Playboy was doing some really bad stuff. They had a pictorial of Brook Shields when she was only 12 or 13. How that didn’t get them shut down and thrown in jail is a big mystery.

Reactions: McDad
Really? Multiple women have came forward, and they all have the same story.

If your putting pills in a woman's drink (which multiple women claim) to hook up with them then its not right. Of course I don't think they can show proof he did. It's based off of hearsay

Playboy was doing some really bad stuff. They had a pictorial of Brook Shields when she was only 12 or 13. How that didn’t get them shut down and thrown in jail is a big mystery.

Playboy has always been pro pedophilia. You have thousands of you legal women wanted be naked in front of you, as the mind becomes desensitized to that, you would would want to go younger.

If your putting pills in a woman's drink (which multiple women claim) to hook up with them then its not right. Of course I don't think they can show proof he did. It's based off of hearsay

Weird bump. Especially since he was convicted, it seems they found proof

VN Store

Back