Question for doctors on Volnation

Orange12

I remember the single wing days
I've never heard of a sprained clavicle before. If someone gets one of these, how long would it keep that person from participating in yard work and housework. Asking for a friend. (Not a blue font)

Last edited:
You can sprain both the AC (acromioclavicular -- end by the shoulder) or SC (sternoclavicular -- end by the breastbone) joints. The former is much more common. Recovery time depends on severity, involvement of the joint capsule., and whether or not there is associated fracture.

You can sprain both the AC (acromioclavicular -- end by the shoulder) or SC (sternoclavicular -- end by the breastbone) joints. The former is much more common. Recovery time depends on severity, involvement of the joint capsule., and whether or not there is associated fracture.
Boom
surgery-brain-doctor-gif-448467.gif
GO VOLS

@kiddiedoc whats your take on this stuff ? My grandsons Dr prescribed it for him - it has me worried about liver problems ---- Using valproic acid in infants and children below the age of 2 years can be considered as a safe and effective treatment option for epilepsy in this age group.

VA does have an extensive list of adverse reactions but is considered a first line treatment for multiple types of epilepsy in children. It is important to monitor the serum level and to follow blood counts and liver enzymes while taking it.

Reactions: 508mikey
VA does have an extensive list of adverse reactions but is considered a first line treatment for multiple types of epilepsy in children. It is important to monitor the serum level and to follow blood counts and liver enzymes while taking it.
Thanks - I will let his parents know this information just so they have the Dr monitor it

VN Store

Back