Question For Doctors on here.

That's harsh, but it's the only answer. There's a messed up situation here that can only be dealt with one good decision at a time.

Don't drive
Get insured and under care of a physician.
Get Nana on Medicaid

If like to offer my .02 here.

I understand the outrage by most on here. And honestly, it's deserved to a degree.

Just remember guys, most of us on here are twice his age. We have "been there done that" many times.
We were all 23 once. We all screwed up to some degree. This young man, while making s poor decision is under a great deal of pressure that many of us did not have to deal with at a young age. Granted, that is still no excuse, but I think some comments and/or advice could be given a little more tactful.

RT- my sil went through something similar a couple months ago. My brother found her face down in the tub drowning. He performed cpr and cleared her lungs and called 911. Bad thing is my nephews thought there mama was dead. She passed out several more times. In the driveway, washing clothes, etc. Get a good doctor(s) and listen to them. With in a few months and some meds she was good to go.

I'll pray for you and your family.

Reactions: 4 people
If like to offer my .02 here.

I understand the outrage by most on here. And honestly, it's deserved to a degree.

Just remember guys, most of us on here are twice his age. We have "been there done that" many times.
We were all 23 once. We all screwed up to some degree. This young man, while making s poor decision is under a great deal of pressure that many of us did not have to deal with at a young age. Granted, that is still no excuse, but I think some comments and/or advice could be given a little more tactful.

RT- my sil went through something similar a couple months ago. My brother found her face down in the tub drowning. He performed cpr and cleared her lungs and called 911. Bad thing is my nephews thought there mama was dead. She passed out several more times. In the driveway, washing clothes, etc. Get a good doctor(s) and listen to them. With in a few months and some meds she was good to go.

I'll pray for you and your family.

I can agree with this.

Reactions: 1 person
That's harsh, but it's the only answer. There's a messed up situation here that can only be dealt with one good decision at a time.

Don't drive
Get insured and under care of a physician.
Get Nana on Medicaid

I know, but the truth (even if it's tough to hear) might save multiple lives.

Agree with all 3 of the additional points.

RT, please don't take my comments as an attack. I just want you to take care of yourself and protect others on the road.

Again, I really hope you are able to find a good diagnosis and treatment.

I know, but the truth (even if it's tough to hear) might save multiple lives.

Agree with all 3 of the additional points.

RT, please don't take my comments as an attack. I just want you to take care of yourself and protect others on the road.

Again, I really hope you are able to find a good diagnosis and treatment.

KD. I know you aren't. Just a few that have really irritated me.

I'm going to a MD today at 11:30. Any suggestions of what more I should say?

I would start with I've passed out several times and once behind the wheel that cause me to crash my truck. I hoping you didn't drive yourself to this appointment. Then tell him what ER you went to and then where you went for follow up labs. How many times you have syncope. Also let him know your work and financial situation so he/she can maybe get you some care management support.

Get an intermittent note -- they cant fire you or give points with those no matter if its 'at will' employment

The 26th I go back to get a Holter monitor put on for 24 hrs then I go back in June for the results. He said he thinks it has something to do with my Vagle? No work or driving. Told to keep my activity at a minimal till he can properly dignosis me.

On a good note my nana got her pep scan results her cancer shrunk from 6Cm to 1.8CM

We go to the Surgeon in the Afternoon to see what he wants to do.

Reactions: 2 people
The 26th I go back to get a Holter monitor put on for 24 hrs then I go back in June for the results. He said he thinks it has something to do with my Vagle? No work or driving. Told to keep my activity at a minimal till he can properly dignosis me.

On a good note my nana got her pep scan results her cancer shrunk from 6Cm to 1.8CM

We go to the Surgeon in the Afternoon to see what he wants to do.

Vagal nerve, or Vagus nerve.

Vagal nerve, or Vagus nerve.

Yep. A healthy one will regulate your heart beat according to what demand you put on it. Inhaling will increase heart rate, exhaling will decrease heart rate. Sometimes if I inhale too quickly or sniff hard I even get heart palpitations from the sudden change.

My Nana has lost a lost of weight. Before Chemo she weighed 135. She's down to 85. So today she asked the doctor what he could do to help her. He prescribed marinol. My question is that will it actually help her gain weight. She only has 2 more weeks left. She has radiation 5 times a week and chemo once a week. Thank you guys for any response.

Could. Will help with pain, my cousin has pancreatic cancer and is smoking instead of the marinol, though I think at her current stage it's about quality of life rather than recuperation.

I told her if the Marinol didn't work that I would the plant form. Some of my family friends said that it isn't nearly as effective as smoking because it takes longer to get into the system and if a patient is throwing up that the odds would be the pill wouldcomes back up with it.

thanks coug I didn't know what it was called,now I'm starting to get the same symptoms that dad was ,nothing like getting old and watching the ole family tree fall on you :)

Dang! Sorry gm, I hope you get it under control. At least you have a heads up since your dad had it.

it isn't bad,just if I sit up fast from laying down or something like that,but I do need to get it checked out,dad done all right with it,till he passed away at 86

VN Store

Back