Question about Too’Too and Crouch and the famous Transfer Portal.

I love how people are now saying how bad Henry T was. Yet this time last year the same ones were talking about how good he was. Henry T can play. Is he perfect? No. But the guy can play. We could definitely use him.

That being said I wish he and Crouch would make a decision and either move on or get with the program. This is BS.
Elite run stopper. Below average in coverage

I wish Henry T and Crouch would’ve stayed with the team, but since they didn’t I don’t think they should be allowed back. How many workouts have they missed at this point? They have a sense of entitlement and they’re acting like spoiled brats. What message does it send if the NEW COACHES let them back with no consequences?

When good players are on bad teams they sometimes try to do too much because they don't trust their teammates (often with cause). I think Henry T was struggling with that some last year. Don't kid yourself though, he's a hell of a player, I'd welcome him back if he wanted to come back. Heupel and Banks are smart to keep the lines of communication open.

Henry T to Bama and Crouch to Mich St from what I was told but take it with a grain of salt.

When good players are on bad teams they sometimes try to do too much because they don't trust their teammates (often with cause). I think Henry T was struggling with that some last year. Don't kid yourself though, he's a hell of a player, I'd welcome him back if he wanted to come back. Heupel and Banks are smart to keep the lines of communication open.

Facts a once in a lifetime great LB is always given leniency. If he wants to return you open the door and welcome him back with open arms. As being UT you can’t afford to tell anyone they can’t come back of these 2 kids magnitudes

Reactions: Flovol
Henry T to Bama and Crouch to Mich St from what I was told but take it with a grain of salt.
Henry T's 100% crystal balling to Bama. Done deal, and why not. I would have thought that Clemson would have made a move on Crouch, but they haven't. No telling where he might end up.

I hate to be that guy, but in this instance I don’t wish Henry T the best. There are certain things you just don’t do and leaving Tennessee for Alabama after your sophomore season, as the best player on the team is one of those things you just don’t do.

Last edited:
Facts a once in a lifetime great LB is always given leniency. If he wants to return you open the door and welcome him back with open arms. As being UT you can’t afford to tell anyone they can’t come back of these 2 kids magnitudes
Henry T is good and i for one hope he stays...

He is nowhere near a once in a lifetime LBer though...not even close.

If i misread what you meant...my bad

Reactions: VolRage
Are you sure we want #11 back? This happens over and over and over... all season. Bad technique or coaching. Who knows?

I've told many, I don't understand the HT excitement , to me he is about where Colton Jumper was as a Senior a tackling machine that's a bit slow and bad at covering. He may make it as a FA in NFL like Jumper did with the Saints but if he goes to Bama he will be on special teams mark it down.

Let the coach talk to them and if they want to come back let the players decide. That resolves all issues. Then move forward.

Hearing a rumbling that Hank will be back for spring ball.
Yeah....I am not sure I have him in spring ball if his head is thinking about going to a rival. With new coaching, he can become a good spy to learn the reads, setup and nuts and bolts of our offense and defense to walk straight to bama with all the info.

Reactions: onevol74
Let the coach talk to them and if they want to come back let the players decide. That resolves all issues. Then move forward.
Absolutely spot on with let the players have the final decision...we the fans want these two back, the coaches likely want them back as both positions are those that are in need of depth, but by them 'leaving' has that caused a fracture in the team where Heupel is trying to build a Family First and LEO mindset?

Only the players can answer that question.

Yeah....I am not sure I have him in spring ball if his head is thinking about going to a rival. With new coaching, he can become a good spy to learn the reads, setup and nuts and bolts of our offense and defense to walk straight to bama with all the info.
They would only beat us by 30 without this info.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Why let them go through spring ball if they are in the portal? This will take valuable reps away from other players who want to be here. If they stay for spring ball make them go last in all drills.

It really was if you go watch it lol and you’re talking about ONE PLAY, I’m thinking of the whole body of work. Not hating on the guy, just the way I see it

Of all the great linebackers that have played on The Hill, how many do you think have returned an interception for a TD?

"I’ve heard from multiple people that there is some smoke about Henry T possibly rolling back into town for spring ball next week. I’ll preface that he was thought to be returning in January and February but never did. This time, the smoke has come from different places so it makes me feel like it might be more real. Would be interesting if that is the case as how would his teammates react having missed winter workouts and it would put Josh Heupel in an interesting position." - Austin Price

Fascinating

"I’ve heard from multiple people that there is some smoke about Henry T possibly rolling back into town for spring ball next week. I’ll preface that he was thought to be returning in January and February but never did. This time, the smoke has come from different places so it makes me feel like it might be more real. Would be interesting if that is the case as how would his teammates react having missed winter workouts and it would put Josh Heupel in an interesting position." - Austin Price

Fascinating
The only way I would let him back is if he removes himself from the transfer portal. No way would I allow him to participate in Spring practice and transfer to Bama in the Summer. Would this staff be that stupid? If so, they are done before they even started.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange

VN Store

Back