Question about the recent offers

We know that Pruitt and Co. desires to watch 3 full games on film against the toughest competition they've faced.

If I'm a Senior in HS, having a breakout season, well....my season is still in progress and I'm in the playoffs, or it's just finishing up. Maybe the coaches are just now receiving tape on some of these guys and evaluating. Every day the board gets re-updated I'm sure.

I'm sure that we have the best coaches when it comes to evaluating talent, therefore, I'm not concerned about the new guys. We're going to get 25 guys that the staff likes. I don't give two flips what the recruiting sites say. Championships are not won on Rivals.com 2020 Team Rankings. They are won on a football field.

I believe this was the first week after a no contact dead period as well which means OD really didn't hear about coaches talking to players last weekšŸ˜‰. Wonder how things work out with L Whitehead who was injured most all year but seems to be fickle in his school of choice with UCLA visit. He plays at a small private school and with no tape this year does he get recruited over, also being that he seems to be a better LB recruit than RB which he wants to play?

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back