Question about the 2019 DL

Need Solomon to get a waiver, and maybe another transfer from Mizzu. At this point, the DL is the glaring weakness going into the 2019 season. If you cant stop the run, or put pressure on the QB, you're toast.
Where’s the question?

Speaking of nasty it's gonna take me awhile to get over this staff not making a run for Charles Moore who signed with Auburn. Cox flipping to Ole Miss may have caught this staff off-guard a bit. The transfer portal has over 15 DLinemen undecided. After Fields getting the waiver to play for Ohio St. I'll find it hard to accept that Solomon can't do the same.

Moore has already announced he is headed to JUCO, I'm still scratching my head why AU signed him in the first place just to blow a scholly. There is a very slim chance he gets eligible. Cox was not a take for UT or AU, look for him to end up at a JUCO as well.

warrior didnt look so good last yr and flowers looked good at times, horrible at other. plus, where's the depth?
Warrior will be playing FAST this year after a couple years under Pruitt. Flowers will be all SEC caliber. Depth will be good

Maybe we're over-estimating the importance of DT. Clemson has signed only 4 DT, TOTAL, in the last 3 recruiting classes. Bama--5. Vols--9!

We will have one of the best safety tandoms in the conference with Warrior and Flowers
Just stop. Warrior is decent to good vs the run, struggles against the pass. Flowers has excellent ball skills and thus very good potential. That’s a far, far cry from a great safety tandem. Stop with the ridiculous hyperbole already....it’s why no one takes you seriously. Try actually being realistic and fair-minded about where our team for once....we were 5-7 with 6 25+ point blowouts for a reason last year.

best play i remember warrior making was dropping the int that was in his hands @ky which would've won us the game in the back of the endzone. at least it got butch canned! lol

Reactions: keckjm
best play i remember warrior making was dropping the int that was in his hands @ky which would've won us the game in the back of the endzone. at least it got butch canned! lol

He’s a very average S in coverage. He’s slow. He gets out of position. S is a huge concern. Pruitt loves playing S in coverage. We need some dudes to step up because Warrior is a huge liability in coverage currently.

...I’m also glad Butch got canned

Reactions: lexkyvol
He’s a very average S in coverage. He’s slow. He gets out of position. S is a huge concern. Pruitt loves playing S in coverage. We need some dudes to step up because Warrior is a huge liability in coverage currently.

...I’m also glad Butch got canned

Jaylen McCullough my man.

just checked, YES

YES

DL depth just got even better than mentioned above!
Crosby was moved to 3rd string OL and Bennet will never play a snap here. Both are Butch busts.
Crosby May develop if decides to live in the weight room, but he just isn’t strong. They had a video of him last year squatting what most HS linemen do.

VN Store

Back