Queen Elizabeth II has passed.

Sad to hear.
Do you think Charles will ascend to the throne or will he let William have it. I know that was a topic a few years ago

Reactions: StarRaider
Sad to hear.
Do you think Charles will ascend to the throne or will he let William have it. I know that was a topic a few years ago

I think he will for a bit, but abdicates to William before long.

Charles really doesn't have the personality for the position. But William is fairly well liked.

Wow, that happened quickly. Glad she did not suffer, crazy to think she's been an important figure in the world for decades, certainly since I became aware of the world we live in during the early 80's. RIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Who cares? 150,000 other people died yesterday too, and I don't see posts about each one of them. I don't see any posts about the several people murdered by a serial killer in Memphis last night that was joy riding around town in multiple stolen vehicles shooting random people in the face either.

Regardless, don't see how that or any of what I posted either relates to football.

Who cares? 150,000 other people died yesterday too, and I don't see posts about each one of them. I don't see any posts about the several people murdered by a serial killer in Memphis last night that was joy riding around town in multiple stolen vehicles shooting random people in the face either.

Regardless, don't see how that or any of what I posted either relates to football.
Come on, man. She was a historical figure and agree or not she was loved by many. Just a thread to note her passing and allow those who would like to respond with condolences and respect. No need to be so critical/harsh.

VN Store

Back