Quavaris Crouch given me flashbacks

At first I thought Colton Jumper got a seventh year.

Seriously we have a number of freshmen who are going to make a big impact this season, the two bookends on the O line, To`ot`oto, Tank at Safety but Crouch just maybe the best of them all

At first I thought Colton Jumper got a seventh year.

Seriously we have a number of freshmen who are going to make a big impact this season, the two bookends on the O line, To`ot`oto, Tank at Safety but Crouch just maybe the best of them all

Best class we've had in a while.
Morris
Crouch
Tank
Maurer

Then
Wright
To'oto'o
Harrison
S Williams aren't even here yet

Will all either start or be in the two deep.

He shot the gap and blew up the play, but didn’t even wrap up. Had a wide open shot and it wasn’t even a great hit. He is very promising, but let’s not do any annointing yet.

The OP literally says in the first few words he’s not doing anointing. We are allowed to have some positivity here.

Not anointing anyone, I realize he hasn't played a real down, yada yada yada, but for one brief moment, I was having flashbacks to another 27. Hope we see this many more times from this young man throughout his UT career. Go vols!

Al Wilson was always in BEAST mode , The Enforcer , The Intimiadator every great team has a player like #27 one of my all time favorite Vols...GO VOLS.…………...

Reactions: VolsnRavens
He shot the gap and blew up the play, but didn’t even wrap up. Had a wide open shot and it wasn’t even a great hit. He is very promising, but let’s not do any annointing yet.
Agreed. Horrible scheme on the offense. Watch the Center and right guard double team one defender and the left guard and tackle double team another. They both blocked hard to the outside, which naturally left the middle wide open. Crouch instinctively saw how stupid this play was drawn up and just headed down hill. I sure as hell hope they didn’t draw up the play like that. Why the hell you’d have four blocking two is beyond me.

I know OP said he's not annointing anyone but all that happened there was he ran through a 6 foot wide gap and collided with Banks. Reminds me nothing of Al Wilson.

It's got it's own little highlight? I mean Banks was taking 1 step forward and one sideways and Crouch comes running full speend from 10 yards out and he barley knocked him down.

Last edited:
I'm watching it now. For EE who should still be in high school right now at a new position, he's looking good. He's pressuring the qb, block shedding, he's making tackles, almost recovered a fumble, always around the ball. Could have had a sack, but he ran by the qb (purposely)

The hit wasn't Al Wilson worthy, but the kid looks good so far and he's making plays. I think he'll be a good one once the game slows down a little more for him. Him and To'oto'o should be fun to watch the next few years

Yep I had the same flashbacks when I saw him setting on that bench!! If he is have the player AL was we are in for some good memories I think!!!

Agreed. Horrible scheme on the offense. Watch the Center and right guard double team one defender and the left guard and tackle double team another. They both blocked hard to the outside, which naturally left the middle wide open. Crouch instinctively saw how stupid this play was drawn up and just headed down hill. I sure as hell hope they didn’t draw up the play like that. Why the hell you’d have four blocking two is beyond me.
The guard was supposed to help with the d tackle and then get the linebacker I think. Crouch was just too fast and shot the gap immediately.

VN Store

Back