Quart'e Sapp declares for draft

I can't find a comprehensive list of all players who might declare this year. That would be a serious community service if someone would point one out, because I bet 75-90% of the names on that list will go.

Still have never had a satisfactory explanation about the weird disagreement between Pruitt and Sapp during the Florida game. Two completely contradictory versions of what happened and no explanation ever offered for it that makes any sense.

Didnt he get the memo that tennessee has no talent and no players from tennessee will be selected?

You know, I bet the ones that it actually was directed at aren't crying about as much as some on here are. I know you thought it was dumb or stupid or whatever, but everyone will get over it. Right or wrong its done.

Everybody gets their feelers hurt these days for the truth, even if it has nothing to do with them. Murica!!

This one doesn't exactly baffle me. Wasn't it rumored to start the year that there were issues?
More recently but still question his choice.
He could've taken advantage of the transfer rule to start somewhere and tried to up his chances. Good luck to him though!

You know, I bet the ones that it actually was directed at aren't crying about as much as some on here are. I know you thought it was dumb or stupid or whatever, but everyone will get over it. Right or wrong its done.

Everybody gets their feelers hurt these days for the truth, even if it has nothing to do with them. Murica!!

Participation-trophy society plus the "demasculization" of all things truly male

Still have never had a satisfactory explanation about the weird disagreement between Pruitt and Sapp during the Florida game. Two completely contradictory versions of what happened and no explanation ever offered for it that makes any sense.
I thought it was overplayed.
Pruitt said he was "told" Sapp did this or that.
Then it got changed on here to Pruitt said he "did".

Reactions: LoudOrange

He is graduating with a degree right? I hope its something he can fall back on, I don't see NFL in his future. Don't get me wrong, these guys, if anything are athletes, but your talking about being in the top 1% to get in the NFL.......I am not seeing it.........I am not even seeing practice squad.

Does anyone have access to his Stats? If I am wrong, so being it, but what make him think they are interested..............his agent?........only guy getting paid is the agent.

Reactions: ksgovols

VN Store

Back