QB NIL deals

I think the crowd saying we're behind on NIL is in large part just the sky is always falling crowd we have around here. Walter Nolen said if he was picking a school just on NIL deals it would've been us not A&M. And I've heard A&M had a 35 million dollar NIL budget this year

I think the crowd saying we're behind on NIL is in large part just the sky is always falling crowd we have around here. Walter Nolen said if he was picking a school just on NIL deals it would've been us not A&M. And I've heard A&M had a 35 million dollar NIL budget this year
Nolen is completely FOS though. I can promise A&M is ahead of basically everyone right now as far as NIL. Tennessee will be fine though.

Nolen is completely FOS though. I can promise A&M is ahead of basically everyone right now as far as NIL. Tennessee will be fine though.
that's basically my point. No doubt they're throwing bags they just had the highest rated class ever but we're supposedly offering deals that rival theirs. The people saying we're getting killing by NIL are wrong imo. They just have a NC winning coach and ours is in his 2nd year

that's basically my point. No doubt they're throwing bags they just had the highest rated class ever but we're supposedly offering deals that rival theirs. The people saying we're getting killing by NIL are wrong imo. They just have a NC winning coach and ours is in his 2nd year
This is absolutely true. Going further Tennessee has had some of the least stability in the conference. In comparison Kentucky has had a lot of stability and is recruiting very well for a team like UK.

This! As Jayson Swain and others have been saying, thanks to Spyre Sports Tennessee is not behind when it comes to NIL.

We definitely lost a few recruits to better NIL deals, just based off the info out there. But at the same time, we aren't in the position currently to be offering every recruit a huge NIL deal. And if the money is close (say within 10K), they are going to go where they feel more comfortable at.

I certainly don't believe that Nolan got offered more by UT than TAMU, but from what has been said, we made a good offer.

Reactions: KHVol

VN Store

Back