'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

At UCF huh..where he went 12-1 and would have went 13-0 if his All-Everything QB doesn't get hurt and have to play Mack at QB against LSU...oh and they lost by a TD..?

Then went 10-3 losing those three by less than a handful of points, while having to find a new QB before settling on true freshman Gabriel..?

Oh...I get it, you are going to base your whole opinion on last year..when he lost four games by a handful of points despite his defense being decimated by Covid holdouts..?

Makes sense..🤷‍♂️

I know one thing for sure, if Gumper was still coach against Pitt..this team would have been destroyed 41-10 instead of having a great many chances to win thanks to our horrible new coaches system...🤷‍♂️
I watched every game. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you didn’t. UCF got worse every single year under JH, they were riddled by penalties, and covid impacted literally everyone. Only 2 of the 10 opt outs were starters. They were one of the highest penalized teams in the country, and look at us last weekend. Not a coincidence. If Pruitt is our gauge for success then we are in trouble. I have no doubts he will be better than Pruitt, I think he can possibly make us a 8 win team occasionally.

Reactions: de1conley
At UCF huh..where he went 12-1 and would have went 13-0 if his All-Everything QB doesn't get hurt and have to play Mack at QB against LSU...oh and they lost by a TD..?

Then went 10-3 losing those three by less than a handful of points, while having to find a new QB before settling on true freshman Gabriel..?

Oh...I get it, you are going to base your whole opinion on last year..when he lost four games by a handful of points despite his defense being decimated by Covid holdouts..?

Makes sense..🤷‍♂️

I know one thing for sure, if Gumper was still coach against Pitt..this team would have been destroyed 41-10 instead of having a great many chances to win thanks to our horrible new coaches system...🤷‍♂️
Oh and LSU in that game was missing like 12 starters bc they opted for the draft. UCF still lost. He could end up being a great coach with time, but nobody at UCF misses him including the fans. Last week didn’t instill much confidence in me about him.

No clue who mark from Columbus is I lived in Orlando for 4 years and seen a lot of UCF. JH isn’t a very good coach you’ll all see what I mean with time. The penalties you seen last Saturday are a staple with JH. And if you can’t blame him for Milton being as bad as he is you can blame him for starting him just like we blamed the Gump Pruitt for starting JG
I’ll tell ya what, for such a bad coach, CJH sure won a lot of games in a short amount of time.. especially compared to the last 4 coaches we’ve had. I’m pretty relieved to have such a bad coach for once

Oh and LSU in that game was missing like 12 starters bc they opted for the draft. UCF still lost. He could end up being a great coach with time, but nobody at UCF misses him including the fans. Last week didn’t instill much confidence in me about him.
According to rankings, a team FULL of LSU 3rd stringers should destroy UCF. UCF had no reason to be in a game with lsu. You sound like one of those dummies that thought they got screwed out of a national championship with frost, like UCF really should be an upper echelon team

According to rankings, a team FULL of LSU 3rd stringers should destroy UCF. UCF had no reason to be in a game with lsu. You sound like one of those dummies that thought they got screwed out of a national championship with frost, like UCF really should be an upper echelon team
I guess you’re alright with moral victories, they got a moral victory against LSU makes sense though we are moral victory national champs at UT

Unlearning bad habits is a lot harder to do then teaching good habits. One quarterback guru has already tried this in less competitive conference. Don’t see it happening
I think we hired a very good coach who can put points on the board. However, if puts all his eggs in a small basket, he is likely to get lot of eggs broken. I do not know if he has ever coached a QB who has a major flaw in his game. Unfortunately, we apparently have had
2 in a row. I think part of problem is his current QB1 also seems to have the idea he Is the second coming the world's best QB. Milton's attitude may be his worst friend and that is difficult to correct.

I
I think we hired a very good coach who can put points on the board. However, if puts all his eggs in a small basket, he is likely to get lot of eggs broken. I do not know if he has ever coached a QB who has a major flaw in his game. Unfortunately, we apparently have had
2 in a row. I think part of problem is his current QB1 also seems to have the idea he Is the second coming the world's best QB. Milton's attitude may be his worst friend and that is difficult to correct.
I actually think with Milton he isn’t a head case like JG was he just doesn’t have any touch on his passes. I have no problem with him being extremely confident honestly

Reactions: feathersax
I guess you’re alright with moral victories, they got a moral victory against LSU makes sense though we are moral victory national champs at UT
Why do you even come here with such a piss poor attitude? What are you trying to get out of your experience? Are you trying to bring everybody else down with your miserable ass? Your attitude sucks. You should get a new hobby

Why do you even come here with such a piss poor attitude? What are you trying to get out of your experience? Are you trying to bring everybody else down with your miserable ass? Your attitude sucks. You should get a new hobby
Just giving my opinion on JH off what I seen at UCF. LSU game got mentioned, I gave my opinion as to why it was irrelevant. You gave your opinion to why it is relevant. I can’t be fake positive when I’m confident we will be coach searching once again in a few years. I’m 28, we’ve been hot garbage Most of my life, I’m beginning to think I’ll never experience us being good. I am frustrated.

I actually think with Milton he isn’t a head case like JG was he just doesn’t have any touch on his passes. I have no problem with him being extremely confident honestly
I think when a player has screwed up as much as he has in his 2 appearances at Tennessee and tells the news media he ha played a perfect game, indicates he is not concerned about his shortcomings and may not work as hard as is needed to improve. I hope I am wrong, but I think the chances are less than 50% he will improve his long game very much.

Reactions: vols 30
I think when a player has screwed up as much as he has in his 2 appearances at Tennessee and tells the news media he ha played a perfect game, indicates he is not concerned about his shortcomings and may not work as hard as is needed to improve.
He really said all that? I must have missed it

Just giving my opinion on JH off what I seen at UCF. LSU game got mentioned, I gave my opinion as to why it was irrelevant. You gave your opinion to why it is relevant. I can’t be fake positive when I’m confident we will be coach searching once again in a few years. I’m 28, we’ve been hot garbage Most of my life, I’m beginning to think I’ll never experience us being good. I am frustrated.

Seems like you’re too emotionally invested in sports.

Think a lot of the compliments he was getting from everyone in fall camp may have went to his head

JH is our coach.

in my lifetime, spurrier owned fulmer and we’ve won 1 of the last 14 I think? Spare me. I’ll believe we can beat them when we do it again. We just love to sh** down our leg playing UF
1998 to 2004 Vols won 4 of seven including 3 of the last 4. Fulmer coached as well as Spurrier toward the end of their tenured. But if you need to feel like a weakling do what you must. Vulgarity on a message board will make you sound stronger anyway.

VN Store

Back