'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

And you guys wanted to settle for freakin sam “mIzZoU iS wHeRe iTs aT” Horn.
Yeah that was dumb…just…dumb
You do realize Horn is ranked #85, right? It's not like idea of wanting him was totally out of line. And while recruiting rankings certainly aren't the end-all be-all, if Jackson's recent bump in them is the focus of some renewed hope, then you can't ignore the fact that the kid you're indirectly putting down is still ranked 22 spots ahead of him.

Just maybe they're both good. 🤷

You do realize Horn is ranked #85, right? It's not like idea of wanting him was totally out of line. And while recruiting rankings certainly aren't the end-all be-all, if Jackson's recent bump in them is the focus of some renewed hope, then you can't ignore the fact that the kid you're indirectly putting down is still ranked 22 spots ahead of him.

True, both good but I don't think they pursued Horn very much and went straight to Jackson because he fits the offense better. Doesn't take away from Horn but they possibly preferred Jackson more.

True, both good but I don't think they pursued Horn very much and went straight to Jackson because he fits the offense better. Doesn't take away from Horn but they possibly preferred Jackson more.
Agree. I've no doubt this staff preferred Jackson. I'm perfectly fine with their choice, too.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless

Nah…it’s just dumb

Jackson > Horn

Deal with it.

VN Store

Back