QB Controversy coming up

Probably a better chance that Worley transfers eventually. He can only play for 3 years after this one. Bray starts for 2 more. That means Worley will only be a starter for his senior year. Why would he want to stay and start for one year?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That's exactly why we should have never burned the redshirt. Throw Nance out there, my god how bad a qb he must be !

A player has 5 yrs to play 4. He can redshirt in any year. Check and see in which year Travis Stephens redshirted, so that he could finally start in his 5th year.

Give me a ****ING BREAK...

All the years I have been on the place I have never flamed anybody... But this ****ING thread sucks!!!!! Do you expect everybody to believe this ****!!!

Probably a better chance that Worley transfers eventually. He can only play for 3 years after this one. Bray starts for 2 more. That means Worley will only be a starter for his senior year. Why would he want to stay and start for one year?

I may be wrong but I think Matt Flynn only started one year at LSU and that worked out pretty well for him

Well, Justin Worley will more than likely be the starter the rest of the season... now here is a question for you all to ponder, if worley performs like bray did last year and wins us a bowl game does he become the starter next year or does bray and worley battle it out to win the job?? i have a feeling if it comes down to a battle between the two and bray doesn't do as good he will made get upset but i guess time will tell i guess. GO VOLS!! BEAT South Carolina!!!

Sure. A guy that couldn't apparently outshine Matt Simms in practice is all of a sudden going to beat out Bray as the starter. Makes perfect sense.

...Because Worley is a better qb by leaps and bounds because Worley had "huge" stats in high school.
I can't even comprehend such idiotic statements sometimes.

Are you sure that is a Friend? There is NO WAY Bray will transfer because Worley will play instead of Simms.

Well, Justin Worley will more than likely be the starter the rest of the season... now here is a question for you all to ponder, if worley performs like bray did last year and wins us a bowl game does he become the starter next year or does bray and worley battle it out to win the job?? i have a feeling if it comes down to a battle between the two and bray doesn't do as good he will made get upset but i guess time will tell i guess. GO VOLS!! BEAT South Carolina!!!

No controversy. Some people may wish to try and start one, but it will not happen.

Peterman will win the starting job in the spring. Bray and Worley will both transfer to Vanderbilt.

He could redshirt next season, if Bray doesn't get injured and plays the entire game for the entire schedule. Probably not ideal but could happen. Bray could always go early too. You never know.

He could redshirt next season, if Bray doesn't get injured and plays the entire game for the entire schedule. Probably not ideal but could happen. Bray could always go early too. You never know.

That would certainly be the ideal situation. Then you could use anyone for garbage time.

Would mean worley played very well to finish out the season. Certainly wouldn't be bad for the program to have two great qbs.
Glad to see you think Bray is a great quarterback. Wasn't sure you would come around.

Not sure why some people don't realize Bray is an elite QB. The odds of Worley being one are slim and none. Please enjoy Bray while he is here. We got quite lucky with him and we will miss him when he's gone. For example, Bray can snap the ball and throw 3 passes before Simms looks up to find his lock on target! Fastest release of the ball I've seen in awhile.

"Slim and none"?! What do you know that the rest of college football doesn't? Might be a good idea to see what Slim and None does in a few games first. I saw Slim and None evade Clowney (#2 in sacks in the SEC) repeatedly and throw 5 touchdowns in one quarter just one season ago. I saw Bray get the call last year at this time and do well when even the coaches said he was clueless and just winging it. I expect no less from Worley.

VN Store

Back