QB Controversy coming up

I'll gladly take a QB controversy! Don't expect one, though. When Bray is healthy, he will start. Simple as that.

Damn I thought Bray was either a 2 or 3 star guy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does Worley have the arm strength to really challenge Bray for the starting job?
He was a 3 star QB in high school, just saying.

He was also Gatorade National player of the year and broke National passing records....not seeing your point.

Reactions: 1 person
Does Worley have the arm strength to really challenge Bray for the starting job?
He was a 3 star QB in high school, just saying.

Arm strength is not the only parameter at the collegiate level.

But as mentioned above my level headed posters, this is Bray's job when he's healthy.

Well, Justin Worley will more than likely be the starter the rest of the season... now here is a question for you all to ponder, if worley performs like bray did last year and wins us a bowl game does he become the starter next year or does bray and worley battle it out to win the job?? i have a feeling if it comes down to a battle between the two and bray doesn't do as good he will made get upset but i guess time will tell i guess. GO VOLS!! BEAT South Carolina!!!

I sure wish that this was our bye week,so Worley could have an extra week to prepare.

Bray has 1st round draft pick potential. It's his job until he leaves. With that said, Worley sits in a decent situation. He can get some early experience, and when his time comes, the program around him will hopefully be good enough to win something of significance.

...Because Worley is a better qb by leaps and bounds because Worley had "huge" stats in high school.
I can't even comprehend such idiotic statements sometimes.

...Because Worley is a better qb by leaps and bounds because Worley had "huge" stats in high school.
I can't even comprehend such idiotic statements sometimes.

Yet you have no problem posting a thread on the idiotic statement...nice.

Simms won't quit. I have more respect for him than any other player on this team. Not many other teams have a senior as a backup QB. Simms may not be the best in the SEC, but he plays hard, gives 100%, and takes his lumps.

Bray's not going anywhere and Simms isn't transfering either. Worley is a true freshmen we wanted to keep a redshirt on but Simms was so terrible they had to burn it.

Probably a better chance that Worley transfers eventually. He can only play for 3 years after this one. Bray starts for 2 more. That means Worley will only be a starter for his senior year. Why would he want to stay and start for one year?

VN Store

Back