Qanon -The Storm

The fact that you believed a billionaire New Yorker was on your side shows how stupid you are.

jsRzKmM.gif

Reactions: Tyler Durden
FBI says followers of QAnon conspiracy theory could engage in "violent action"

Washington — The FBI warned this month in a public assessment on the threat posed by QAnon that some followers of the conspiracy theory could engage in real-world violence after forecasts made in online posts have not come to fruition.

FBI says followers of QAnon conspiracy theory could engage in "violent action" - CBS News

The FBI? Well we know if they get involved it will be a huge cluster****.

Washington — The FBI warned this month in a public assessment on the threat posed by QAnon that some followers of the conspiracy theory could engage in real-world violence after forecasts made in online posts have not come to fruition.

FBI says followers of QAnon conspiracy theory could engage in "violent action" - CBS News
It's almost like they're stirring this up. When did the FBI turn into cheerleaders?

It's almost like they're stirring this up. When did the FBI turn into cheerleaders?
In my recent memory it's after Bush, 911, and the Patriot Act..

I forgot the exact prerogative and nomenclature of bills & legislation that Bush Jr's administration used, but the FBI got a much stronger Counter Terrorism Mandate.

Good choice of words in "cheerleaders". I remember one cringey authoritarian propoganda commercial after 911 distinctly.

It was a quick segway sequence that showed someone buying a joint, and then through the layers of dealers, all the way to the Mexican cartel boss whom also bought his opium from Afghani rebels and made the false equivalency; 'When you smoke a joint you fund terrorism!!!'.

I don't drink or drug and I found that incredibly cringe.

Meh, how the OvertonWindow has been shattered. At least the Afghani rebels were actual terrorists, unlike the well armed protestors who left all their guns at home Jan 6th or the Q-spergs....

The same group that sent over 50 agents to Alabama to investigate a garage pull?

You sound gleeful. Would you sell your mom for the cause?
Far from gleeful. This one if the sickest things I've heard of. I would say its representative of the mindset of the q crowd. If the movement has any backing, hopefully this will help to bring about its end.

VN Store

Back