Qanon -The Storm

2 years to the day at midnight tonight.

What are the odds? Showtime

Aug 20, 2018 12:00:08 AM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
[Movie 1]
Showtime.
>>BO>>CS>>BO>>NO>>CS>>NO>>BO>>[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Who instructed the DOJ to release 'select' text messages?
When did [RR] learn of involvement [BO][NO]?
What happens if [RR] knew PRIOR TO signing CP FISA?
Why did [RR] under congressional testimony refuse to answer the question re: reading of FISA prior to execution?
Who signed pg 380?
Who signed pg 389?
Who signed pg 390?
Who signed pg 391?
Who signed pg 392?
https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/viewWho📁 [1 of 4] FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
FISA [20]
The 'TRILOGY'.
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'
PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.
Q

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I absolutely love that you hillbillies think the bloated cheeto is doing anything but watching TV and stuffing his face with hamberders all day long.

You seriously think he is exposing an underground system of pedophilia.

Outstanding, please keep this up as I love discussing this topic with my right-leaning friends..

Keep an eye on the media pressing the White House and Trump for a direct answer on Q

d8a.gif

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I absolutely love that you hillbillies think the bloated cheeto is doing anything but watching TV and stuffing his face with hamberders all day long.

Outstanding, please keep this up as I love discussing this topic with my right-leaning friends..
PrestigiousRevolvingBuck-size_restricted.gif

Welcome to VN

Alter?

Karl Rove condemns QAnon as 'a group of nuts and kooks,' says Trump 'ought to disavow them'

President Trump should disavow QAnon conspiracy theorists, Fox News contributor Karl Rove stated bluntly on "Special Report" Wednesday.

"I don't know much about the movement other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate," Trump said earlier Wednesday in response to a question at a White House news briefing.

"But I don't know much about the movement -- I have heard that it is gaining in popularity and from what I hear, these are people that, when they watch the streets of Portland, when they watch what happened in New York City in just the last six or seven months ... these are people that don't like seeing what's going on in places like Portland, and places like Chicago and New York ... and I've heard that these are people who love our country and they just don't like seeing it."

"Big mistake," Rove said of the president's response. "This is a group of nuts and kooks and he ought to disavow them. They might like him, but they like him because they think he is fighting an incredible war against forces of [pedophilic] evil, and it’s just ridiculous -- disavow them, get done with it."

The baseless theory centers on an alleged anonymous, high-ranking government official known as “Q” who shares information about an anti-Trump “deep state” often tied to satanism and child sex trafficking.

Karl Rove condemns QAnon as 'a group of nuts and kooks,' says Trump 'ought to disavow them'

President Trump should disavow QAnon conspiracy theorists, Fox News contributor Karl Rove stated bluntly on "Special Report" Wednesday.

"I don't know much about the movement other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate," Trump said earlier Wednesday in response to a question at a White House news briefing.

"But I don't know much about the movement -- I have heard that it is gaining in popularity and from what I hear, these are people that, when they watch the streets of Portland, when they watch what happened in New York City in just the last six or seven months ... these are people that don't like seeing what's going on in places like Portland, and places like Chicago and New York ... and I've heard that these are people who love our country and they just don't like seeing it."

"Big mistake," Rove said of the president's response. "This is a group of nuts and kooks and he ought to disavow them. They might like him, but they like him because they think he is fighting an incredible war against forces of [pedophilic] evil, and it’s just ridiculous -- disavow them, get done with it."

The baseless theory centers on an alleged anonymous, high-ranking government official known as “Q” who shares information about an anti-Trump “deep state” often tied to satanism and child sex trafficking.

The lady doth protest too much

Link to New Q Drop
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV619 Aug 2020 - 10:29:19 PM
Epstein island.
Who owns the surrounding islands [close proximity]?
Unique skill sets of Maxwell?
📁
Submarine pilot [unusual]?
Helicopter pilot?
What benefit might that serve?
Q

Reactions: Mick and Septic

Glad to know there is yet another arbiter of what others think.

Well this is a bit harsh: “If she’s the future of the Republican party, we’re in trouble,” freshman Rep. Denver Riggleman, R-Va., told Politico. “QAnon is the mental gonorrhea of conspiracy theories. It’s disgusting and you want to get rid of it as fast as possible.”

Marjorie Greene, controversial Georgia Republican, says she's not a QAnon candidate

"Mental gonorrhea"

Yep, that's about right.

I heard Hildawg was a speaker at the DNC last night. Wasn't she supposed to get locked up? Three months left.... Tick tock.

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back