Qanon -The Storm

Not gonna say what it is... But it's coming.. you better be ready...

So, pretty much "Que sera sera"

He's really upped his game.

QSS!
You haven’t been paying attention.

Clintons Using Blackmail to Keep Control of Many in Power
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 10:27:02 PM
Mueller Is Working to Save Himself From Criminal Charges in the Uranium One Scandal
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 10:21:58 PM
>>4093224
Mueller will face charges re: U1
He's working to save himself.
Q
>>4093335
Why do the CLINTON'S remain in CONTROL of many still in POWER?
>>>BLACKMAIL
The Clinton family is working overtime.
PANIC IN DC.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q

French Police Officers Show Solidarity with Protesters Against President Macron
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI2 Dec 2018 - 6:08:31 PM
📁
Nothing.
History books.
Q

>>4093335
>>>BLACKMAIL
PANIC IN DC.
Nothing.
Q

📁
Nothing.
History books.
Q

>>4093335
>>>BLACKMAIL
PANIC IN DC.
Nothing.
Q

📁
Nothing.
History books.
Q
Most QAnon followers are losing patience. I’m starting to read a lot of them is about to give up, and say screw it.

Most QAnon followers are losing patience. I’m starting to read a lot of them is about to give up, and say screw it.

Why would a super patriot like Q post in cryptic puzzle like pieces? Why not just come and say what he wants to say? Q is a well crafted troll job. Nothing is going to happen. Will come back and own it if I’m wrong.

Why would a super patriot like Q post in cryptic puzzle like pieces? Why not just come and say what he wants to say? Q is a well crafted troll job. Nothing is going to happen. Will come back and own it if I’m wrong.
I use to say the same but the explanation is something like Q cannot come right out and state some things due to Security Concerns and not giving the bad guys the plan. Who the heck knows? If no indictments are made on big officials by the end of August, then I'm calling BS.

I think it is the way Q thinks. There is stuff that he posts that I’m even lost on. Maybe on day, he will explain all in plain sight, and in English.🤔🤭

If Q is real and to be believed, then it should have been assumed that Barr knows everything and is unfolding things as planned through the investigations.
Q has brung some really good info, that I can say. There is stuff that I didn’t even know. They say Durham is going on faster now. Barr said yesterday, that he has hired another investigator to jump on board. The have said that the Durham probe is expanding though. With all of this, there has to be something going on, even if it’s little, right?

Q has brung some really good info, that I can say. There is stuff that I didn’t even know. They say Durham is going on faster now. Barr said yesterday, that he has hired another investigator to jump on board. The have said that the Durham probe is expanding though. With all of this, there has to be something going on, even if it’s little, right?
I hope so but I just hope they're not dragging this out hoping Trump will lose or just to get to the election and then drop it.

I hope so but I just hope they're not dragging this out hoping Trump will lose or just to get to the election and then drop it.
That is the dems plan, but I don’t think Trump isn’t going to lose. We need an arrest before Nov.3rd, and that is what I feel like. Someone from the Obama administration, needs at least one. It would set off things to come, and might speed it up more.

That is the dems plan, but I don’t think Trump isn’t going to lose. We need an arrest before Nov.3rd, and that is what I feel like. Someone from the Obama administration, needs at least one. It would set off things to come, and might speed it up more.
They need and indictment by the end of August IMO and it needs to be someone higher up in the food chain. If it does not happen, then I believe this was a psyop all for propaganda and show.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
They need and indictment by the end of August IMO and it needs to be someone higher up in the food chain. If it does not happen, then I believe this was a psyop all for propaganda and show.
I agree, just someone to get this going. I wonder what is all of the hoopla about in the 1111, or the 221? I don’t understand all of that yet, but I do a little. To me, it can’t be a show of you have investigations going on? The only show that I see, is just absolutely investigating for nothing? How can this be? Just wondering?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I use to say the same but the explanation is something like Q cannot come right out and state some things due to Security Concerns and not giving the bad guys the plan. Who the heck knows? If no indictments are made on big officials by the end of August, then I'm calling BS.
Why August? Why not September?

VN Store

Back