Qanon -The Storm

I know who Qanon is? Tonights the first I've seen about any of this or this thread. Following the Paris riots I do remember seeing a Q on the back of their vests but I had no idea why.

The entire movement is about researching and making your own conclusions.

Don't let the news media drive your opinion on what is really happening.

Thanks! Is twitter banning these accounts or leaving them alone?

Praying Medic was temporarily suspended.

Some of the other people I follow have been permanently banned.

There are tons of good people on Twitter sharing information.

I follow a bunch of patriots to try to get as much information as I can to understand what's happening and what will happen.

I'll answer any questions I can.

I haven't paid much attention to it till tonight but it seems like the dates on the Q tweets are a day or two before the event. I have no idea whats going on with this but there's more to it than what you're saying.

The Dec. 5 predictions didn't come true. There have been a number of lists posted in here detailing Q's failed predictions. Q takes vague stabs at outcomes of ongoing current events.

And yes, you knew about Q.

Reactions: MercyPercy
Praying Medic was temporarily suspended.

Some of the other people I follow have been permanently banned.

There are tons of good people on Twitter sharing information.

I follow a bunch of patriots to try to get as much information as I can to understand what's happening and what will happen.

I'll answer any questions I can.
Well I figured if the ban someone like Laura Loomer they definitely aren't going to let them stick around.

The Dec. 5 predictions didn't come true. There have been a number of lists posted in here detailing Q's failed predictions. Q takes vague stabs at outcomes of ongoing current events.

And yes, you knew about Q.
Dude Qanon to this country boy with a degree sounds like a Middle Eastern name. Had no idea it was a group of people. First post in this thread was me asking wtf this was.

@ajvol01 , why do the France rioters have Q on their vests? They reading these Q posts from America or is there a French Q group?

Reactions: Mick
Dude Qanon to this country boy with a degree sounds like a Middle Eastern name. Had no idea it was a group of people. First post in this thread was me asking wtf this was.

@ajvol01 , why do the France rioters have Q on their vests? They reading these Q posts from America or is there a French Q group?

The Q movement is worldwide.

It's a truth driven movement.

Patriotism/Nationalism over globalism.

The most common hashtags are

#WWG1WGA - meaning Where We Go One We Go All (from White Squall movie - enscription on bell of JFK's personal boat)

#TheGreatAwakening
#WeThePeople
#QAnon

Watch this video. Very powerful message.

I'll admit I was wrong if I'm proven wrong.

You and the others trolling this thread haven't even considered the possibility that this is real.

Will you admit it? What evidence would you need to admit it?

Confirmation from Trump himself?

I'll admit it when the worldwide liberal pedophilia rings Q setout to destroy are brought to justice because his dart throwing vagueness was, in fact, accurate. Thus far, nothing but whiffs or happenstance. There is no more reason to believe this garbage is real than to believe the Harry Potter series is a work of non fiction.

As far as Trump goes, confirmation the Q is a "thing" isn't confirmation at all. In fact, if he acknowledges it - I'm less inclined to believe it.

I'll admit it when the worldwide liberal pedophilia rings Q setout to destroy are brought to justice because his dart throwing vagueness was, in fact, accurate. Thus far, nothing but whiffs or happenstance. There is no more reason to believe this garbage is real than to believe the Harry Potter series is a work of non fiction.

As far as Trump goes, confirmation the Q is a "thing" isn't confirmation at all. In fact, if he acknowledges it - I'm less inclined to believe it.
Your troll game is really weak these days.

The Q movement is worldwide.

It's a truth driven movement.

Patriotism/Nationalism over globalism.

The most common hashtags are

#WWG1WGA - meaning Where We Go One We Go All (from White Squall movie - enscription on bell of JFK's personal boat)

#TheGreatAwakening
#WeThePeople
#QAnon

Watch this video. Very powerful message.

What a contradiction. Sounds like a global/nationalist movement. Lets get this straight: You have a bunch of nationalist tearing their own country apart fighting Globalism claiming patriotism.

Is Q Legit?

Is Q a troll or not? Don't care at this point myself. Have the Q posts made more people aware of what is going on in our government and the rest of the world? Yes. At the very least, Q does assimilate a lot of information into one place making it easier for those willing to do a little work to get it. It would be impossible for one of us to do the research that has culminated from the Q Research Board. Much of the info is scrutinized as it should be. Much of it is said to be misleading on purpose. Who really knows? But there is something to it and yes President Trump's tweets have correlated several times with the Q Posts. That is a fact. What are a few things that have come from Q that we now have seen to be true?

Here are just a few things off the top of my head:
Military May Build the Wall. Trump just tweeted that on Dec 11th. Q brought this to our attention months ago.
Rod Rosenstein's Days are Numbered and an Acting AG would be appointed using the 210 Day Rule.
Huber is real and is suppose to testify today before Congress. Not sure if it will actually happen.
The Five Eyes Program was used to spy on US Citizens and Trump. Q supplied many bits of information on this along with other sources.
Sex Trade(ie: NXIVM) is happening with higher ranking officials in our Government. See:

Was or is Q the only source for some of this stuff.? I don't know. It may have all been out there somewhere before Q posted about it, but I don't think that matters. What matters is the information is getting to the people and without the Q movement, many would not be aware of it.

Again, has Q posted inaccurate information? Yes. Was it done to mislead the Deep State and Bad Actors? Maybe. I do not know and really don't care. What I do care about is people getting informed in whatever way they can. If Q does this for many people, then great. I also understand the doubt and skepticism about Q. There should always be some doubt and scrutiny applied to whatever we are told.

As I have always stated, I will keep an open mind to it all and let the chips fall where they may. It is not my duty to try and convince anyone to believe anything. Everyone can decide for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: NurseGoodVol
You probably should. He/They are definitely in your head. You post in here too much not to be on the trolled end of the transaction.

To be clear - pointing out one is being trolled by q is the same as being trolled by q? That's a fascinating angle.

Also, how many posts in this thread have you decided is "too much?"

To be clear - pointing out one is being trolled by q is the same as being trolled by q? That's a fascinating angle.

Also, how many posts in this thread have you decided is "too much?"

You sound a little sensitive. Hit too close to home? The bolded tells me you're all out of wit. Take more notes from Q, put them in practice in the minor leagues, then come back here when your game is stroger.

You sound a little sensitive. Hit too close to home? The bolded tells me you're all out of wit. Take more notes from Q, put them in practice in the minor leagues, then come back here when your game is stroger.

Sbx0YSo.gif

You're baiting game isn't up to par, it needs to be more natural. Don't force it.

California city councilwoman asks God to 'bless' QAnon conspiracy theory group

In her farewell address, an outgoing councilwoman in Southern California asked for God’s blessing on her city, country -- and for good measure, online conspiracy group QAnon.

“God bless America, God bless Q and God bless San Juan Capistrano,” San Juan Capistrano Councilwoman Pam Patterson said Monday, as first reported by the OC Weekly.

During her address, she quoted a posting from the right-wing conspiracy group. “Q” supposedly posts anonymous musings – or “breadcrumbs” – for followers to decipher on online forums.

“And now to quote ‘Q,’ number 2436: For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength that we once formed to defend freedom and liberty to deteriorate. We became divided. We became weak. We elected traitors to govern us. We allowed evil to prey on us,” she said. “We must rise again. We must unite again. We must fight again for God and country.”

“God bless America. Where we go one, we go all, ‘Q,’” she said.

California city councilwoman asks God to 'bless' QAnon conspiracy theory group

VN Store

Back