Putting a face with a screen name

Rocky_Top_Vol13

View attachment 474803
My now future son in law had talked to me about this back in September, and called me last night to tell me he was going to do it today. He asked my oldest to marry him, they're in the Air Force together. I wish I could portray the happiness in his voice when he called me last night. You can absolutely tell he loves my daughter, and that's my wish for all 3 of my girls. I told him when they came out in September that he's a guy, and I didn't want to like him, but he was making it hard not to🤣. I'm just happy for them.
Joe =

In all seriousness, congrats man! All I want for my daughters is for someone to treat them right and for them to be happy!

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
View attachment 474803
My now future son in law had talked to me about this back in September, and called me last night to tell me he was going to do it today. He asked my oldest to marry him, they're in the Air Force together. I wish I could portray the happiness in his voice when he called me last night. You can absolutely tell he loves my daughter, and that's my wish for all 3 of my girls. I told him when they came out in September that he's a guy, and I didn't want to like him, but he was making it hard not to🤣. I'm just happy for them.
He looks tall. Do you even come up to his waist?

VolNExile

Unencumbered by the thought process
My son posing as he's about to swim in the FL age group championship meet. Qualified for 5 events vs the best 10yo's in the state. Held his own but much harder than his local meets. A handful of these kids will be competing for Olympic sports in a few years View attachment 475440
Very impressive! And yikes, how tall is he already?

Trying to imagine your grocery bills in 3-4 years. 😁

utvolpj

Assault rifle version Mod
Staff member
Very impressive! And yikes, how tall is he already?

Trying to imagine your grocery bills in 3-4 years. 😁
He's really good and only 4'9" but he's strong. I have another right behind him who didn't swim but is plays hockey. I need to start hunting again to feed them

joevol33

trampoline king
My son posing as he's about to swim in the FL age group championship meet. Qualified for 5 events vs the best 10yo's in the state. Held his own but much harder than his local meets. A handful of these kids will be competing for Olympic spots in a few years View attachment 475440
That's awesome. My girls swim, but took off this summer. School swim will be back to practice soon for them. It's absolutely an amazing sport for exercise.

utvolpj

Assault rifle version Mod
Staff member
That's awesome. My girls swim, but took off this summer. School swim will be back to practice soon for them. It's absolutely an amazing sport for exercise.
This was our first summer doing long course and the last real chance to make the state meet before moving up age groups. I think it opened his eyes to the payoff if you train hard. Since his school is 7-12 he can swim varsity earlier than most. Not sure he understands yet how big that would be

As for exercise, my wife looked around at the competitors for that meet and said "there aren't any fat kids in this level" and she was right. They're in incredible shape

hog88

Your ray of sunshine
This was our first summer doing long course and the last real chance to make the state meet before moving up age groups. I think it opened his eyes to the payoff if you train hard. Since his school is 7-12 he can swim varsity earlier than most. Not sure he understands yet how big that would be

As for exercise, my wife looked around at the competitors for that meet and said "there aren't any fat kids in this level" and she was right. They're in incredible shape
Swimmers and wrestlers are probably the best conditioned athletes.

VN Store