Putting a face with a screen name

Funny you should mention. The neighbors' college-age daughter came to our front door last week and told us she'd mow our lawn for free.

I do mow, but apparently it had gotten so high, our neighbor took pity on us and mowed it for us.
I have an old man that lives across the street from me that mows his yard twice a week. If I let mine go for 2 weeks, he casually comes by to say hello when I'm outside. He really just wants to know when I am going to mow. It tears him up.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I have an old man that lives across the street from me that mows his yard twice a week. If I let mine go for 2 weeks, he casually comes by to say hello when I'm outside. He really just wants to know when I am going to mow. It tears him up.
HAHAHA. It's in our covenants that we are to keep our front yard under 4". I just chuckled when I found that out.

Reactions: VolNExile
Beautiful family mrmax. Boy your in trouble when them girls get older. Haha, good luck brother. The hounds will be at your door.
Thank you!

Agreed. I am currently in talks with various off-site living quarters to visit one week per month starting in approximately 2024.

Reactions: goldenvol

VN Store

Back