Put Your Tukey Pictures Here

Well my wife apparently has the flu. Had a fever of up to 101.7 today. So I've been taking care of her and the house and worst of all doing the Thanksgiving visits by myself. On top of that my dad's new wife's cooking is not good. Not the best day but Christmas is around the corner.

I know this is a Turkey thread but I just wanted to vent and figured this is the de facto Thanksgiving thread. Hope y'all's was great.

Well my wife apparently has the flu. Had a fever of up to 101.7 today. So I've been taking care of her and the house and worst of all doing the Thanksgiving visits by myself. On top of that my dad's new wife's cooking is not good. Not the best day but Christmas is around the corner.

I know this is a Turkey thread but I just wanted to vent and figured this is the de facto Thanksgiving thread. Hope y'all's was great.
Dad's wife's cooking is so bad your wife got sick before eating....damn. hope she gets to feeling well.

Hopefully your wife is better

9BA2812B-1BBE-445A-A96A-795376205A58.jpeg

A little late to the party, but did a sweet tea brine overnight, rubbed with Swine Life Mississippi Grind, then smoked on the RecTeq @ 250-275 using Hickory/Apple pellets 50/50 blend. Fantastic taste!

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back