Pump the brakes.

You pump the breaks. We finally have a Qb with some pocket presents. He was the escape goat last year, and a pre-madonna the year before that. We have fallen by the waist side for too long. Been a tough road to hold. For all intensive purposes we should be better. I just hope nobody puts our team on a pedal stool.
you win the interwebz. lol.

You pump the breaks. We finally have a Qb with some pocket presents. He was the escape goat last year, and a pre-madonna the year before that. We have fallen by the waist side for too long. Been a tough road to hold. For all intensive purposes we should be better. I just hope nobody puts our team on a pedal stool.

Man, Bama has poisoned you a bit ... :D

Anyone who says "pump the brakes" or "it is what it is" at this point is an oyster moisturizer.

I tried to give my wife a pocket present once. She didn’t fall for it. She was busy looking for our escape goat. For all intensive purposes, she seemed to put that goat on a pedal stool. That was a long time ago. Pre-Madonna. Speaking of Madonna, she seems to have fallen on the waist side.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back