Puckett

Great kid, great person, very smart, works very very hard, .... and she had a good game tonight. I am just a little surprised with the minutes she gets. There are some others that are a bit more athletic. Don't hate me... I wish her the best, but not everyone is a Catchings.

Great kid, great person, very smart, works very very hard, .... and she had a good game tonight. I am just a little surprised with the minutes she gets. There are some others that are a bit more athletic. Don't hate me... I wish her the best, but not everyone is a Catchings.
besides jackson there no one catch. with her jumping and shooting%

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The LV played an awesome game. It was exactly what we need...when teams double/triple JH and RJ, we need those role players to step up. I don't believe SC, UCONN nor anyone could have beaten the LV tonight.

Congrats, LV. Keep it up.
I love the Lady Vols and they can beat Connecticut the way we playing now but South Carolina is a tough matchup they just to big on interior they killed us both games on rebounding and second chance points

Well, welcome to the tourny PUCKETT!!!

Anyone else remember Bird when it came to tournament time? She became a whole different person. Maybe Sara has whatever that is in her.
Now she needs to transfer that to regular season games too! One of my favorites…well, they pretty much all are my favorites 🧡.

Nice to see her smile again.....
11491070.jpg

VN Store

Back