Public Parking

Ji02425

For the 1st time this year I'm taking my son to a couple of games. We attend Football games regularly and park in the City County Garage for $20. What public spaces do you prefer for basketball games?

I also recommend the AG Campus. We usually take the shuttle there and then walk back if the weather is okay.

Reactions: Ji02425
What time do the shuttles start running before game time?
I'm not sure, but I'd guess an hour at least. I've used them plenty when I had the vol pass a couple of years ago and it worked out pretty well. The only issue is waiting in line on the way back from the arena. That line is always much longer, but the walk isn't really that bad.

I'm not sure, but I'd guess an hour at least. I've used them plenty when I had the vol pass a couple of years ago and it worked out pretty well. The only issue is waiting in line on the way back from the arena. That line is always much longer, but the walk isn't really that bad.

I wanna say the shuttles actually start running 2 hours before tipoff if I'm not mistaken. And I also agree the walk isn't half bad at all. Definitely the ag campus is my go to parking area tho OP and would highly recommend it

Reactions: Ji02425
Big Z is right....2 hrs before tip and run 1 hr after the game. We usually take the shuttle to TBA and walk back if it's not raining or snowing (as rdk said, lines can get really long quick).

Only thing I don't like is getting out back onto Neyland Dr can be a pain after the game. I've learned to park strategically which helps.

VN Store

Back