Public parking recommendations

mtvols

Looking for public parking recommendations for the game. First game since 2016. Coming in from the Nashville area. Thanks.

I would suggest parking in one of the lots downtown. Prices will vary $20-50, but you will have access to plenty of restaurants and bars around market square, gay st., and old city. The walk to the stadium is only about 15-20 minutes, or you can take the trolley from market square (round trip $10).

Looking for public parking recommendations for the game. First game since 2016. Coming in from the Nashville area. Thanks.

Locust Street Garage - $20. You are .8 of a mile walk to the stadium. One block walk to Market Square and Gay Street. When the game is over, you're a left turn out of the garage, 2 quick right turns onto Henley Street, and you'll be on I40 west in a quarter mile.

You can park at Farragut HS in West Knoxville and ride a shuttle. Free to park and $20 per person to ride the shuttle IIRC. Unless you’re dead set on setting up your own tailgate, I recommend this to anyone coming from Nashville. You can chill on the shuttle and rest up a bit for the drive back instead of fighting your way back out of town.

I really like the children's hospital parking garage, its about three quarters of a mile walk and its close to the interstate. The best part is its $15 and all proceeds goes to the children's hospital.

Reactions: LamarJackson111
Game Day Traffic

Says State St. and Market Square garages are free parking, assuming this is up to date. I know they used to be. Probably a better chance of finding a spot at State St.

I parked at the St Street garage the last couple times. It's not too bad. I usually ride the trolley to the stadium, but walk back. Crappy walk back from a loss, but I expect a jovial jaunt back downtown is in the cards this week.

Reactions: SKBubba

VN Store

Back