PS4 to finally get external hard drive support!

I guess that's what I am asking. Are there any exclusives that would make getting one worth it? I'm not against trying new games.

What you need to know is with PlayStation, it's bread and butter is single player, narrative driven games. That's not to say there aren't great multiplayer experiences but it's just kind of what PlayStation is known for.

IMO the best (exclusive) games on the PS4 are...

Bloodborne
Until Dawn
Driveclub
The Last of Us Remastered
Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Last Guardian
Nioh
Nier Automata
Ratchet and Clank
Everybody's Golf
Wipeout The Omega Collection
MLB The Show
Crash N Sane Trilogy
GT Sport
Persona 5

Upcoming exclusive games to look at...

God of War
Spiderman
Detroit:Become Human
Days Gone
Concrete Genie
Ghost of Tshushima
Death Stranding
The Last of Us Part 2
Dreams
Ni No Kuni 2
Shadow of the Colossus

But a lot of it just boils down to what you're into. I swear by PS4, but that's because it caters to my gaming tastes. I have friends who claim that NONE of the PlayStation exclusives appeal to them.

Last edited:
Everybody's Golf has some of the best golf game play around if you can get past the cartoony characters. If you like golf, the game play is top notch. Its also cheap too...

Everybody's Golf has some of the best golf game play around if you can get past the cartoony characters. If you like golf, the game play is top notch. Its also cheap too...

God yes! I need to add that one to my list! That game is a ton of fun!

Side note: You tried Golf Clash on mobile? Might like it.

Always enjoyed Hot Shot/EG. Heard the latest was pretty bare bones. Might pick it up sometime soon. It's been real cheap in Redboxes if you can find it for sale.

Side note: You tried Golf Clash on mobile? Might like it.

Always enjoyed Hot Shot/EG. Heard the latest was pretty bare bones. Might pick it up sometime soon. It's been real cheap in Redboxes if you can find it for sale.

I really like Golf Clash. It's the only game I play on my phone. I mainly stick to the tournaments though. I just can't seem to win consistently in the 1 vs 1. I think I've finished top 10 once in tourneys though.

They just now started the online tournaments in EG. I've not had a chance to check it out yet. There are some really good players though. Be tough to win in that.

GTA V's golf is amazingly and surprisingly good :)

Thought we had a console thread but I guess not. This is the closest thing I suppose lol. PS4 update released today adds iOS remote play support. Tried it out on my iPad and it works really well......surprised actually. Not sure how much I will use it other than when I want to lay in bed and play something or while taking a long bathroom break lol

VN Store

Back