Pruitt's wife pushing to name their upcoming child after Jauan Jennings?

I first thought this was a punk, but, then I saw it was Freak. So, in order, I approve of the following:

1. Jennings Pruitt

2. Freak Pruitt

with the option of swapping first and middle names.

go Vols!

(Do you think CJP is "bought in"???)

I first thought this was a punk, but, then I saw it was Freak. So, in order, I approve of the following:

1. Jennings Pruitt

2. Freak Pruitt

with the option of swapping first and middle names.

go Vols!
I didn't listen to the segment, so I have no idea if he was 100% serious or not, but thought it was interesting enough to pass along. I actually think Jennings would be a cool name for a girl.

I didn't listen to the segment, so I have no idea if he was 100% serious or not, but thought it was interesting enough to pass along. I actually think Jennings would be a cool name for a girl.

So even if you listened to the segment or for that matter were right there watching him speak, just how in the name of thunder would you be able to actually tell if Pruitt is serious or not? from his expression? from his giddy as a schoolgirl excited voice? because the right eyebrow was up longer than usual? Its the only thing that moves on his face. LOL

Didn't a fan in South Carolina do this earlier in the year? I remember reading it in here but can't remember the details. Damn senility !!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back