Pruitt's press conference to open spring practice

Every interview will have coach talk but I believe this is the most important thing people should know, especially with freshmen:

"...offensive line is a developmental position so when you sign a scholarship to play offensive line in the SEC and you weigh 260 pounds, it’s probably going to take you three years before you can actually play. A lot of these guys are in their third year or starting their fourth and they are big enough now to be effective I think.”

Freak is freakishly awesome! Love the printed script approach. Based on direct interaction with them, I know we have Deaf fans. So printed scripts are sure to be appreciated by them.

Reactions: tim
Every interview will have coach talk but I believe this is the most important thing people should know, especially with freshmen:

"...offensive line is a developmental position so when you sign a scholarship to play offensive line in the SEC and you weigh 260 pounds, it’s probably going to take you three years before you can actually play. A lot of these guys are in their third year or starting their fourth and they are big enough now to be effective I think.”
In the practice report they mentioned we were short on offensive lineman, even with walk-ons.

I agree - more relaxed. I guess a lot less stress with players that look like they can play, more dialed in staff, etc.. Eyebrow discipline seems manageable at this point.

I’d say just more settled in due to the fact he’s been here over a year now instead of a few months and isn’t implementing a whole new system. Less stuff to worry in regards to the little things.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Thanks for the link @Freak!
Very good read. (At work can't watch a video) I think the last paragraph tells a lot about why he hired Chaney. Being a former DC, he knows the guys that give teams the most trouble.

VN Store

Back