Pruitt wasn't good enough for MSU

Because he’s slightly better than the previous coach we just fired.

That seems to be enough for UT’s standards.

Reactions: 12 people
Why do we have to only go after guys that other schools go after? is that the vetting process now?

If we won a national championship in OT some of you guys would say.. "WELL WE HAD TO USE AN OT TO WIN UNLIKE BAMA .. "

Reactions: 5 people
There is going to a lot of crow eating when Pruitt comes here and wins.

I'm beginning to agree with this. I've also been checking out articles related to Pruitt and he does seem to have a pretty impressive resume.

It's sure a lot better than Butch's was when he was hired.

Reactions: 3 people
Just like all that crow 95% of you ate when Butch collapsed....

Still waiting.

If you haven't learned how to be cautiously optimistic when it comes to UT football by now, you'll never learn.

But there's a solid difference between Pruitt's resume as a coordinator before he became a head coach and Derek Dooley or Butch Jones. That at least sparks reason for optimism.

This team needs to worry about whipping Vandy and Kentucky's butt before it worries about SEC Titles.

Let's get there first, before we worry about what condiments either side of this hire wants with their crow in 3-5 years.

Reactions: 4 people
Kinda like the crow you guys need to eat for thinking the program would do better if we fired Fulmer?

Actually no...that's prognosticsted future crow.

I'm referring to legitimate, past crow for something that actually took place.

You weenie...😊

Pruitt is a very good coach and recruiter. Those who know him say that he is ready to be a HC. Lookit, I was for Kiffin or Leach. But Pru seems like a very good, solid, thinking coach. I do not feel like kicking and screaming for somebody else.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do we have to only go after guys that other schools go after? is that the vetting process now?

If we won a national championship in OT some of you guys would say.. "WELL WE HAD TO USE AN OT TO WIN UNLIKE BAMA .. "

Exactly. How many schools could have hired coach 'A' only to hire 'B' then find out A was the better coach

VN Store

Back