Pruitt Staffers

Any news on other support staff roles like Hardesty and Simon?

Graduate assistants and Quality Control?

Pruitt mentioned hiring nutritionists and so on as well in Nashville.

Joe Osovet joins Pruitt. Former ASA HC, JUCO Coach of the Year '14 & '17. Was in contention for WR coaching vacancy.

[twitter]963825227011645440[/twitter]

After reading that, I'm totally IN with this guy too!

Plus he'll be another addition to the Bad*ss Bald Brigade.

Everyone should read that link, THANKS for posting it.

VFL...GBO!!!

Just had the opportunity to watch the videos in the article above. Very impressive guy. I can see how the kids would run through walls for him. Good hire, IMHO.

Reactions: 1 person
Which would actually help Tennessee more...

1...Have Propst on our staff?

2...Keep him as a HS coach that helps funnel top prospects to Tennessee?

I have no idea what the best option would be but I've seen on here some negative things about his family life or something.

People with serious knowledge of this please express your knowledge and opinions.

Thanks my friends.

VFL...GBO!!!

Propst is 61 and has to be close to retiring as he’s not in great health. At one time he secretly had two families going on at once. He’s a pretty shady dude. Really bends the rules down at Colquitt Co. but the powers seem to turn their heads.

I don’t think he’ll leave CC as he has his landing gear down.

Propst is 61 and has to be close to retiring as he’s not in great health. At one time he secretly had two families going on at once. He’s a pretty shady dude. Really bends the rules down at Colquitt Co. but the powers seem to turn their heads.

10 year old news on family. Health issue was 6 year ago scare. Leave it to UGA fan to have no idea. He is NOT close to retiring. He will be at colquit one more year then at UT He will retire as college coach unless something changes in a big way. Jeremy WILL bring him on as soon as he can. Would already if not for recruiting rules and kids recruited from there.

10 year old news on family. Health issue was 6 year ago scare. Leave it to UGA fan to have no idea. He is NOT close to retiring. He will be at colquit one more year then at UT He will retire as college coach unless something changes in a big way. Jeremy WILL bring him on as soon as he can. Would already if not for recruiting rules and kids recruited from there.

Unless we don’t want anyone from that school for the next 3 seasons, it has to be an on-field position.

You brought up things that happened while at Hoover. Why?

Another Alabama staffer is leaving the Crimson Tide for a role in Jeremy Pruitt's program at Tennessee.

Carter Blount will be the new special teams analyst for the Vols after working in the same capacity at Alabama, according to a Monday report from Football Scoop.

Blount, who has worked at multiple SEC programs, also has updated his Twitter account to reflect his new position at Tennessee.

Prior to working on Alabama's staff this past season, Blount worked at LSU in 2016 and spent two seasons at Georgia as the special teams quality control coach, where he worked alongside Pruitt, the Bulldogs' defensive coordinator.

He handled the special teams coaching duties for the Tigers in the Capital One Bowl to end the 2016 season.

Blount coached the cornerbacks at Birmingham Southern in 2014 and was a graduate assistant working with the defense in 2013 and the special teams and strength and conditioning staff the previous two seasons.

After working in Alabama's football program as a special teams intern during the Tide's 2009 national championship season and as a strength staff intern in 2008, Blount was the associate head strength coach and linebackers coach at Tuscaloosa County (Ala.) High School while completing his graduate degree at Alabama.

Twitter

https://www.twitter.com/wesrucker247

Piece of crap won't copy the link properly but it's former Florida State and Georgia tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator, John Lilly hired as executive assistant to the head coach. Was known as a top notch recruiter. Seems to be a good hire.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back