Pruitt Staffers

New Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt used a recently-acquired South Carolina connection to add a couple former Gamecocks players to his strength and conditioning staff. Pruitt, who hired former Houston Texans and South Carolina strength and conditioning coach Craig Fitzgerald about a week ago, has now brought aboard two players who spent time in Columbia — linebacker Shaq Wilson and defensive tackle Byron Jerideau. Both confirmed the news via Twitter on Friday.
Tennessee bolsters strength and conditioning staff with 2 former South Carolina players

Staff complete, but UTSports still hasn't updated their site. It's the university's website, why is it so difficult to update?

Reactions: 3 people
Staff complete, but UTSports still hasn't updated their site. It's the university's website, why is it so difficult to update?

Because they have a bunch of people getting paid to do a job (monday-friday) and VOLNATION, gets to piss and moan about a website not being updated when we want it to be.

Reactions: 1 person
Because they have a bunch of people getting paid to do a job (monday-friday) and VOLNATION, gets to piss and moan about a website not being updated when we want it to be.

Yeah, except they still have the complete staff from Jones listed there to include coaches who have taken jobs elsewhere (Shoop).

It's not unreasonable to think they might have at least taken the old staff off by now.

Reactions: 7 people
Maybe they will wake up Tuesday, Monday's a holiday I think, and update the website. Small things. I'm more interested in recruiting and getting the men in the new S&C program.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, except they still have the complete staff from Jones listed there to include coaches who have taken jobs elsewhere (Shoop).

It's not unreasonable to think they might have at least taken the old staff off by now.

ALL the current coaches and players and potential future players know exactly who is on our staff AND SO DO WE! I think we need to update the dark web, Al Gore has some new info on who created the internets!

So football operations not really staff but he is hiring some colleagues from hoover. Finally I may know some stuff. No not thinking I’m an insider. But maybe easier to get better tix

Its official. This dude's my favorite.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/NiedermeyerB/status/951918773015072774[/twitter]

And before any of you old heads that had issues with JJ "talkin' jive" ask, let me help you out:

Here'''s The Story Behind The Phrase "If Young Metro Don’t Trust You, I’m Gon’ Shoot You"

I have no problem with #3, I CAN F'ING READ IT!! Has nothing to do with being old, it has to do with a lot of these guys being borderline illiterate.

Reactions: 6 people
Anybody heard that VFL, Kevin Simon may be joining Pruitt's Saban-like support staff, soon ?

Salaries Posted:

Helton - 1.2 mil
Rumph - 805k
Friend - 805k
Sherrer - 705k
Gillespie - 515k
Rocker - 505k
Johnson - 505k
Kelly - 330k
Fair - 255k
Niedermeyer - 205k
Fitzgerald - 625k

Over 6 mil for the staff + Pruitt, so creeping up to 10 mil a year.

Finally, UTsports.com has updated their names and positions.

Jeremy Pruitt Jeremy Pruitt Head Coach
Tyson Helton Offensive Coordinator / Quarterbacks
Kevin Sherrer Defensive Coordinator / Inside Linebackers
Chris Rumph Co-Defensive Coordinator / Outside Linebackers
Charles Kelly Special Teams Coordinator / Safeties
Terry Fair Cornerbacks
Will Friend Offensive Line
Robert Gillespie Running Backs
David Johnson Wide Receivers
Brian Niedermeyer Tight Ends
Craig Fitzgerald Director of Strength and Conditioning
Drew Hughes Director of Player Personnel
Todd Watson Director of Football Operations

Finally, UTsports.com has updated their names and positions.

Jeremy Pruitt Jeremy Pruitt Head Coach
Tyson Helton Offensive Coordinator / Quarterbacks
Kevin Sherrer Defensive Coordinator / Inside Linebackers
Chris Rumph Co-Defensive Coordinator / Outside Linebackers
Charles Kelly Special Teams Coordinator / Safeties
Terry Fair Cornerbacks
Will Friend Offensive Line
Robert Gillespie Running Backs
David Johnson Wide Receivers
Brian Niedermeyer Tight Ends
Craig Fitzgerald Director of Strength and Conditioning
Drew Hughes Director of Player Personnel