Pruitt Staffers

From what I've heard, it's Tee's wife who is not enamored with the idea of living in Knoxville. I don't think Tee wants to leave LA for that reason.

He doesn't want to leave for a lateral move under a new coach that plans to be here for a while. He's in a great situation where he's at, and it wouldn't make sense for him to leave unless it's a move up.

Reactions: 2 people
I believe UT sells itself as CJP said in his presser yesterday. The facilities, academics, location, are on par with the best. We have some outstanding student athletes hoping and praying for position/head coaches to come along and mentor them and coach them to win. Two years ago, folks were talking NC for UT. And the visibility of coaching in the SEC is huge. I believe this is why assistant coaches are jumping on board. Also agree CJP just has that trustworthy spirit that says "cmon, we can do this".

Reactions: 2 people
Updated op based on some recent posts. Please let me know if something is off and I'll correct it

Reactions: 1 person
Updated op based on some recent posts. Please let me know if something is off and I'll correct it

I havent read anywhere that confirms Helton to be the OC. Everyone is reporting he is on staff, but is there any confirmation that it is as our OC?

I'm sure it's discussed somewhere in here, but isn't Helton going to be just the QB coach and not the OC?
I havent read anywhere that confirms Helton to be the OC. Everyone is reporting he is on staff, but is there any confirmation that it is as our OC?

VQ said in an article they were told OC/QB

VolQuest.com - BREAKING: Pruitt makes initial staff hires

Sources tell Volquest that Southern Cal's Tyson Helton is expected to take the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach role for the Vols.

247 said the same

The younger Helton is reportedly set to accept the offensive coordinator position for new Tennessee head coach and former Alabama defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt, according to multiple reports Thursday afternoon.

It’s Propst at very end of OP

Thanks, fixed

Reactions: 1 person
List is stickied to top of page. Not being a smart ass, just trying to be helpful. 😀

It's an impressive bunch so far

t helton-oc
kevin sherrer-dc
will friend-ol
terry fair-db
chris rumph-dl
r gillispie-rb

I’m watching UT site and the only staff changed so far is Pruitt replaced Butch.
I think I trust the names coach has changed on that site than social mill rumors.

I’m watching UT site and the only staff changed so far is Pruitt replaced Butch.
I think I trust the names coach has changed on that site than social mill rumors.

Chris Lowe and Bruce Feldman aren't exactly social mill rumors.

So, you got on a site intended to be a social rumor mill to post This?

Interesting.

So far our coaching staff looks awesome.

I hope they're also awesome at recruiting top players.

I'm totally A'ight with these hires so far.

Get those top recruits coming in Coaches!

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back