Pruitt Should Apologize to Fans, the Team & Re-evaluate if He Still Wants to Be Coach

This recruit class took a nosedive. Multiple misses. “Sure things” flipping to other schools on NSD.

HUGE holes in the secondary and O-Line with little options to fill them. All while, Pruitt stayed at Alabama to coach in the playoffs—time that shouldve been spent working 100% on this recruit class and team.

Alabama benefits and at the same time sticks it to us twice: Pruitt helped them win another NC and it obviously negatively affected this years class and Pruitt’s ability to bring in talent.

Phil shares the blame in allowing him to coach an extra month at Alabama.

Wow...Well first of all CJP didn't have time to build a relationship with a lot of these kids so it was expected they would probably choose another school...He still hasn't proven himself as a HC yet...Still a lot of mystery to him so some aren't sold on him yet...Understandable...Next season will tell us a lot about him and his ability to coach and recruit...He is writing a lot of checks with his mouth so lets see if he can cash them or they will bounce.

This place is approaching unbearable right now.. The squeaky wheel definitely getting the grease.. Legion of the miserable in control.. Me thinks it may be time for a break..

Reactions: 2 people
Wow...Well first of all CJP didn't have time to build a relationship with a lot of these kids so it was expected they would probably choose another school...He still hasn't proven himself as a HC yet...Still a lot of mystery to him so some aren't sold on him yet...Understandable...Next season will tell us a lot about him and his ability to coach and recruit...He is writing a lot of checks with his mouth so lets see if he can cash them or they will bounce.
How is he going to prove himself with the current roster going against our schedule? Obviously, today's top prospects want to win championships and will coalesce around a handful of programs where they expect that to happen. We won't win jack this year. If these guys try to sell wins against the likes of Vandy and Kentucky as some sort of stepping stone to championships, not guaranteed wins by any stretch, they will get laughed out of every living room in the South. We had to hire a rock star this time. We blew it. The last decade was just a prelude. We are the Ole Miss of the East.

Reactions: 3 people
Kongbo just to name one off the top of my head.

Kongbo is just another Butch project player. No matter how much you try to teach them, there is some instinctual stuff that takes a few years. Oh, but he is a 5 star! Good grief.

How is he going to prove himself with the current roster going against our schedule? Obviously, today's top prospects want to win championships and will coalesce around a handful of programs where they expect that to happen. We won't win jack this year. If these guys try to sell wins against the likes of Vandy and Kentucky as some sort of stepping stone to championships, not guaranteed wins by any stretch, they will get laughed out of every living room in the South. We had to hire a rock star this time. We blew it. The last decade was just a prelude. We are the Ole Miss of the East.

We should have just hired you. You seem to know everything. Good for you!

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

BS post!

Time to close this thread. Just nonsense. Don't let trolls occupy your time and stress your mental capacity.

Lulz.

Not hating brother, I just think its funny that if your instructions had been followed, Butch would still be here.

We should have just hired you. You seem to know everything. Good for you!

I've been pretty much spot on my my macro analysis for the 12 years and change I've been here. May not be what some folks want to hear but we've officially crossed over from being a great program in a slump to being a once great program.

so two months in you're ready to call it?

Probably could've called it the day the hire was announced. We knew what we needed. We didn't get it. I understand people want to be hopeful, some to the point that they will ignore what's staring them in the face. I call a spade a spade. Always have. Always will.

Probably could've called it the day the hire was announced. We knew what we needed. We didn't get it. I understand people want to be hopeful, some to the point that they will ignore what's staring them in the face. I call a spade a spade. Always have. Always will.

well hb, then just check out. your view has been noted for the next half decade.:thumbsup:

I am too busy to dwell on this but I'll be back for Spring ball to see CJP finishes out this class with all those guys he's still looking at. LOL

Your attempt at wit just makes you look dumb.

It is a sports message board and hyperbole. Use your brain.

So you respond to my question with a witless answer. Very good Allvol. I wasn't attempting to be witty, I asked you why a recruiting ranking would piss you off as you asked what would piss off everyone else. There is no hyperbole in that, it was a straight up question that I asked a question back to to try and understand why something so inconsequential in life could piss you off?

Do you have an answer or are you just here to spout off BS and make everyone think that you are the man?

Using my powers of observation I foresee that this place is going to be insufferable for some time.

See you ladies and gents in the fall!

tenor.gif

Absolutely. A lot of you can’t handle what I said, but this is exactly right.

There is now no TANGIBLE proof, CONFIRMED, that him staying to coach in the playoffs was of any benefit to Tennessee.

That’s all I care about. And now we know.

A lot of us are laughing and shaking our heads at the collected dumbassery that you are trying to pawn off as fact. Please give us Tangible proof, i.e. a recruit that was committed to UT that said that Pruitt didn't give him enough attention because he was finishing what he started and then decommitted. I have asked for that a couple of times now and NOT ONE OF YOU *****ES can seem to come up with anything other than "well, uh, well, BAMA SUCKS YEAH!".

I bet you are one of the ring leaders talking about what a moron Jimmy Hyamms is yet you type something like you did above.

This recruit class took a nosedive. Multiple misses. “Sure things” flipping to other schools on NSD.

HUGE holes in the secondary and O-Line with little options to fill them. All while, Pruitt stayed at Alabama to coach in the playoffs—time that shouldve been spent working 100% on this recruit class and team.

Alabama benefits and at the same time sticks it to us twice: Pruitt helped them win another NC and it obviously negatively affected this years class and Pruitt’s ability to bring in talent.

Phil shares the blame in allowing him to coach an extra month at Alabama.

Who are the other 50 blithering idiots who like this ridiculously stupid post? Jesus people, get a freaking grip.

Reactions: 5 people
70-75% of all 4 or 5 star recruits signed in the early signing period on Dec. 20th. Jeremy Pruitt was named head coach on Dec. 7th and only had until the 18th before he was forced to stop recruiting (dead period).

That's 11 days to pursue the best talent in the country before they signed to schools that have been working on them for years.

Realistically, extremely few coaches would be successful in those circumstance and Pruitt made the best out of a horrible situation.

If you want to be mad about this, be mad at the administration for botching the coaching hire and giving our head coach 11 days to form a recruiting class.

Oh go on with your facts. You are going to ruin the pity party for DocVol, AllVol, and their other buddies.

How many people are going to keep repeating the lie that you stop recruiting during the dead period. You can call or text every recruit in the country every day of the week during dead period. Dead period only means no face to face meeting.

Fixed your post by leaving just the known facts.

VN Store

Back