Pruitt Press Conference on UT SPORTS.COM

Evergrenevol

Lux et Veritas
Again....go 1/2 mile way down the page to get information about Tennessee Football. It also is the second press conference in a row that had Audio Issues..... UTSports.com is an embarrassment

Last edited:
Reactions: OneVolNation
🤔.......not really stress.....I'd chalk it up to more of an anxious feeling. To be completely transparent I really just made the comment as a joke and threw in a goonies throwback. I shoulda used blue font...🤦‍♂️ I know better than that.

Speaking off the cuff, CJP has always shown the verbal agility to mangle a phrase or two--not a criticism! As long as he can communicate with his players and coaches, that's what counts.

But I think Pruitt has shown the potential to produce some Yogi Berra-esque gems. He came close with this one, if I heard it correctly, regarding Brian Niedermeyer: "He could coach any side of the ball on defense."

Now, unless we have a left-side and a right-side defensive coach...

Speaking off the cuff, CJP has always shown the verbal agility to mangle a phrase or two--not a criticism! As long as he can communicate with his players and coaches, that's what counts.

But I think Pruitt has shown the potential to produce some Yogi Berra-esque gems. He came close with this one, if I heard it correctly, regarding Brian Niedermeyer: "He could coach any side of the ball on defense."

Inside - outside? 😊

Again....go 1/2 mile way down the page to get information about Tennessee Football. It also is the second press conference in a row that had Audio Issues..... UTSports.com is an embarrassment

have you watched any home Vol baseball games...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Left side???

STRONG SIDE 😤!!

VN Store

Back