Pruitt predicts

wmcovol

Pruitt is on a podcast with Mike Griffith, dog beat writer. According to Bill King, Pruitt predicted Georgia will block a “field go” against Tennessee. Said Tennessee interior OL on FGs is soft.

Pruitt is on a podcast with Mike Griffith, dog beat writer. According to Bill King, Pruitt predicted Georgia will block a “field go” against Tennessee. Said Tennessee interior OL on FGs is soft.

not so sure about that mainly because I don’t like to agree with anything Pruitt has to say, but I will say to me the FG kicker has not been himself, hope he does not choke Saturday

Last edited:
Pruitt does make a good point. Alabama got penetration & almost blocked the Fg. Kentucky got penetration and almost blocked an xpt.

The issue on the Bama Fg was Chase started early, stopped then started again, throwing off his steps. The xpt was missed cause a bad hold. Still the defense was getting in too early.

A blocked Fg could be a difference, definitely if it’s a “scoop & score”. I hate Pruitt as much if not more than most but these are the things coaches look on tape for during the week.

That is kind of impressive, considering those two's past with Tennessee. I am kinda surprised they would even talk about Tennessee.

Pruitt's prediction was right from the Bama game. He said difference in game would be whether refs would call PI on Bama on the deep shots when they hook/interfere with receivers.

The refs called it on Bama....

Now I am going to throw up for agreeing with him once

VN Store

Back