Pruitt optimistic that Solomon and Gibbs will be eligible 2019

Long Odds, but fingers crossed

images

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
Solomon may very well be the missing piece on the DL. He looks like bad news going across the line for opposing players. If he has to be dbl teamed, all of a sudden everyone else looks a whole lot better. New environment, proven coach and schemes, closer to home with his family at games, playing with guys and talent he played against in HS. I think it's going to a really good fit for him.

Last edited:
I heard the interview and all Pruitt said was “let’s focus on recruiting today. We will worry about that when we get there”
Yeah, I thought that was a reach to draw "optimistic" out of his presser comments... but hope is true.

It might be in the Vols long term best interest if Solomon sits this year. He likely plays 2 yrs. then turns pro. Another year in the weight room and learning the D should make him more formidable in '21 and '22.

Reactions: SCRocket
It might be in the Vols long term best interest if Solomon sits this year. He likely plays 2 yrs. then turns pro. Another year in the weight room and learning the D should make him more formidable in '21 and '22.
20 and 21 if not 19 and 20

Solomon would be huge between him, Gooden, Emerson, and Savion Williams I think we could have a very excellent rotation. If Gibbs is going to play WR here well he would have to be very good right away as we have 14 WRS on the roster so even if eligible don't look for him to be in there next season.

If he sits and has a good year next year, isn’t he gone anyway? If he can , we need him to play now

VN Store

Back