Pruitt off-season offensive to do list.

Johnny Majors' Ghost

Legionnaire of the Miserable
Pruitt off-season offensive to do list:
1. Fire Will Friend
2. Fire Chris Weinke
3. Switch Chaney to Oline/TE coach and give him some bs title such as "Head Coach of Offense" to justify his salary.
4. Switch Joe Osovet to QB coach.
5. Promote Chip Long to offensive coordinator.

1. Fire Will Friend
2. Fire Chris Weinke
3. Switch Chaney to Oline/TE coach and give him some bs title such as "Head Coach of Offense" to justify his salary.

3. Switch Chaney to Offensive Analyst and take him off the field and recruiting (which be doesn't do much of) and let him fade away. He can run the scout team.

1. Fire Will Friend
2. Fire Chris Weinke
Joe Osovet as OC and Qb coach. Get rid of fata** Chaney and his fata** contract.

Reactions: Alto1
That works too. Maybe he retires at the end of the season along with his salary.

I wouldn't complain one bit if they just kept paying him to stay home. I wasn't a fan when he was hired the second time around. If I can predict his play calls while the team is in the huddle, defenses can. They are so much better than me, they even know the audible and set up the defense to force Tennessee into it, then shift to the audible at the very obvious snap count. Watching Tennessee is like watching a 3rd grade offense being taught and run by Daddy's who volunteer to help out after they've worked 54 hours that week.

I wouldn't complain one bit if they just kept paying him to stay home. I wasn't a fan when he was hired the second time around. If I can predict his play calls while the team is in the huddle, defenses can. They are so much better than me, they even know the audible and set up the defense to force Tennessee into it, then shift to the audible at the very obvious snap count. Watching Tennessee is like watching a 3rd grade offense being taught and run by Daddy's who volunteer to help out after they've worked 54 hours that week.
Agreed. Reminds me of some of the stale Fulmer offenses.

Joe Osovet as OC and Qb coach. Get rid of fata** Chaney and his fata** contract.
Remember when everyone was soooo excited we got one over on kirby and the dawwwgs by stealing Chaney from them?

How quickly VolNation turns...

How about this?
Pruitt gladly reworks his contract to where he becomes DC.
Ansley becomes DBacks coach
Chaney gladly reworks his contract to become OL coach and Friend disappears.
We hire Lane Kiffin as HC and he brings his own OC and rakes charge of HarryB.

Reactions: RockyTop140
Agreed. Reminds me of some of the stale Fulmer offenses.

It's from the same era. Doesn't work today. Nicky had to change, everyone does. Defenses have shifted, rules have changed. 20 years ago, wide receivers were being hunted, completions were harder to come by. You had to open the field up by running, running, and running some more. Today, running backs are replaceable. The game is open for the taking and those that understand that, take it. Those that don't, lose.

How about this?
Pruitt gladly reworks his contract to where he becomes DC.
Ansley becomes DBacks coach
Chaney gladly reworks his contract to become OL coach and Friend disappears.
We hire Lane Kiffin as HC and he brings his own OC and rakes charge of HarryB.
That would be ideal

VN Store

Back