Pruitt not benching JG. Says he’s the best QB on the roster

giphy.gif

If this is true...(nobody better, including Maryland transfer)

It is a sad case.

EDIT: My bad, I forgot Hill isn't available this year...

STILL...sad to read that the backups aren't better than what we've seen from Guarantano.

Last edited:
There you have it folks
Hey Vols. I'm not here to talk junk Tennessee is my second favorite SEC team because my bro lived up there for awhile when Andy Kelly was the QB. I almost went to school there but I couldn't turn on my hometown school.

Anyway I understand your frustration with JG. We got lucky that Bentley got hurt. I wish him nothing but the best but he was not getting the job done. Very similar situations with both those guys. Played behind terrible lines and got their heads knocked off early in their careers. They both have the tools but are shell shocked and will never recover.

Wish you the best going forward besides our tilt. Good luck

JG obviously looks better in practice than when it counts. How do we know the youngsters aren't exactly the opposite ? How do the coaches know ? Heck, we could have beat either of the 2 teams we've played with a QB that could execute 6 plays well - we don't have to play someone that we need to open the whole playbook with - just put them in the damn game and let them EXECUTE simple stuff and not throw it to the other team, fumble, slide 3 yds B4 the first down or just outright CHOKE when at game speed !!!!

VN Store

Back