Pruitt Mentor Rush Propst In Trouble

Valdosta has some great pecans and peaches.

Great peaches in Barney & Morven a few miles west of Valdosta. Or Fort Valley (aka "Fote" Valley according to some of the denizens of Macon County) with pecans as well.

On a side note, Barney was the Georgia State Class C Boys Basketball Champions in '43 & '44, defeating Byron 19-17 and Stilson 21-17 respectively.

Reactions: tbh and Volfan1000
and to think there were a few threads about Probst that were started during the Pruitt years trying to put him in a positive light or to listen to his words of wisdom.

A buddy of mine who is a giant Auburn fan went to Spain Park, which is one of Hoover's rivals, while Pruitt and Sherrer were on Propst's staff (Sherrer also coached at Spain Park).

He said that the rumor down there has always been that when Pruitt was hired by Bama, he had to be told to tone down the recruiting tactics he learned from the ethical and moral pillar of society who is Rush Propst while at Hoover.

Cool story, I know.

I'm just trying to internalize the statement that the Gumps told ANYONE to tone down ANYTHING related to recruiting, discipline coverups, etc.

Boggles the mind.

VN Store

Back