Pruitt making BOLD predictions

I know he is trying to recruit, but when Missouri beats you 50-17, he just needs to shut up and win.

What is he supposed to tell a recruit? "Hey kid, we suck, but come on in anyway!" This isn't a commercial for Denny's. He was playing with Butch players that thought rap music at practice and alternate uniforms led to success.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I think Pruitt is the right mix of brash, cocky, and knowledge to pull it off. Hopefully.
He's too young to have been through the wars of head coaching and the political side of that. He has the energy, drive, and focus to win. Can he transfer that to his players? I think he can. A big time player to watch this year IMO will be Tootoo, even though a frosh, I think he's the rah rah Al Wilson/Hacksaw type of guy, he won't be bashful about being the best or demanding everybody's best. It's not fake with him, it's who he is, we haven't had that type of player around for awhile.

I know he is trying to recruit, but when Missouri beats you 50-17, he just needs to shut up and win.
I’m not so sure that’s possible. To stop recruiting until we win? Although we did win 2 SEC games last year and sure that’s not enough to satisfy any Vol fan, coach or player, it’s still a start and he had to start somewhere and he has to keep recruiting.

So sure winning more will make it easier to get the top players, but he still has to go after them and get some of them to produce the wins that you and the rest of us are wanting and expecting.

He's too young to have been through the wars of head coaching and the political side of that. He has the energy, drive, and focus to win. Can he transfer that to his players? I think he can. A big time player to watch this year IMO will be Tootoo, even though a frosh, I think he's the rah rah Al Wilson/Hacksaw type of guy, he won't be bashful about being the best or demanding everybody's best. It's not fake with him, it's who he is, we haven't had that type of player around for awhile.
Don’t mess w my tootoo

yeah but he didnt use it that way, his statement is idiotic.

What do you expect him to say?
He has to sell his vision. He has to sell what he expects to do at Tennessee. He spent years around the best salesman in CF right now. He’s doing the right things

Reactions: Volanta

VN Store

Back