Pruitt makes no sense with his play calls

That along with no HC and no OC and no QB coach. Stinky Weinke is terrible. And Cheeseburger Chaney well his play calling is to.

Chaney has always been a good play caller. It's Pruitt. He's either making him call the plays that way or something. He's made it simple in the past. Pruitt wants a qb who sucks to be Peyton Manning and do everything.

Reactions: Zues1
This team has regressed, every year I expect some improvement but what do I get misery misery. Pruitt needs to go!! He's got no hair on his head cause of where its at, without sunshine nothing can grow.

Why not kick the fg there. Now game is over for sure. He goes for it all the time. And on sides kicks all the time. He's got to go. We've gotten worse.
I probably would take the FG but the pass was there and it was interference...the freshman did put it on the money..

Why not kick the fg there. Now game is over for sure. He goes for it all the time. And on sides kicks all the time. He's got to go. We've gotten worse.

It shows a complete inability to manage a game. It would’ve made it a one possession game.

Everyone knew the game was over then. I was shocked that by year 3 he hasn't learned.

That is an elementary-level coaching decision, too. He has no business being a HC at any level...and certainly not in the SEC.

I don't think Pruitt is very good with math, kicker had already hit from 48 and from 50, the attempt would have been inside what he had already made, we were behind by 11 such that we would at least need 3 and 6 with a 2 point conversion just to tie,

What showed you that tonight? The pick off that came from tackling the receiver a second before the ball get there on fourth down?

No. It was 4 check downs in a row with the clock ticking. Bailey wasn't ready for Arky, much less big boy SEC competition. I'm not against him going the rest of the way, but dial those expectations wayyyyyyyyy down.

No. It was 4 check downs in a row with the clock ticking. Bailey wasn't ready for Arky, much less big boy SEC competition. I'm not against him going the rest of the way, but dial those expectations wayyyyyyyyy down.
We definitely need to tamper our expectations of him. We just haven't seen enough of him to make any judgements, and we've seen way more than any humans should ever have to see of JG.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
We definitely need to tamper our expectations of him. We just haven't seen enough of him to make any judgements, and we've seen way more than any humans should ever have to see of JG.
Coach will start jg because he needs wins to save his job. The best thing for tennessee overall would be to start Bailey. See what he has. If he comes on great. If he isnt that great, Tennessee can recruit QBs and tell them 1. Our QB play isnt great so you may get a chance early. 2. I proved with Bailey I'm not afraid of playing a young QB.

I didn’t want to start a new thread about this, so I basically just chose one that discussed Pruitt’s decision making. What I would like to know is... Hasn’t he, over the last couple weeks, talked about using Dee Beckwith as a RB? Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think I’ve seen the kid on the field at all.

I didn’t want to start a new thread about this, so I basically just chose one that discussed Pruitt’s decision making. What I would like to know is... Hasn’t he, over the last couple weeks, talked about using Dee Beckwith as a RB? Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think I’ve seen the kid on the field at all.

he lied

Reactions: Squoshua17

VN Store

Back