Pruitt knows what he is doing with HB

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
I believe Pruitt knows what he is doing with HB. WHY? Have you noticed a pattern here? He is letting him get a little experience in running an offense slowly late in the 4th quarter, and that experience is going to pay off when he starts. He is getting to throw the ball a lot, and they are trusting him when he comes in. I think it is to work him in slowly, and Pruitt doesn't want to say what his plans is right now. I think Pruitt is waiting for the right moment to start him when it's time. Redshirting him, or playing him is probably what they are trying to figure out. Pruitt knows he is good, and he knows he has his qb for the future. Do you redshirt him, or do you waist it on letting him play in the next three games? That is the biggest obstacle that you have to face at this point.

I believe Pruitt knows what he is doing with HB. WHY? Have you noticed a pattern here? He is letting him get a little experience in running an offense slowly late in the 4th quarter, and that experience is going to pay off when he starts. He is getting to throw the ball a lot, and they are trusting him when he comes in. I think it is to work him in slowly, and Pruitt doesn't want to say what his plans is right now. I think Pruitt is waiting for the right moment to start him when it's time. Redshirting him, or playing him is probably what they are trying to figure out. Pruitt knows he is good, and he knows he has his qb for the future. Do you redshirt him, or do you waist it on letting him play in the next three games? That is the biggest obstacle that you have to face at this point.

Sure thing. Cause Nothing says "I know what I'm doing as HC" like sacrificing winnable games because you and your staff are incompetent, and can't adequately evaluate and prepare a quarterback.

Sooo... now we know Pruitt’s username on VolNation...

Just shut up.

But- correct me if I'm wrong- redshirt wouldn't apply here, no? Because it's a free eligibility year, so he should still have 4 years of eligibility remaining regardless of how much he sees the field. Which is why it's so hairbrained not to just give him the reins and let's roll with it. If god forbid he bombs then you still have a full QB room to fall back on and see what works

Should have started in game 2. He was too late.

Reactions: TN_Transplant
But- correct me if I'm wrong- redshirt wouldn't apply here, no? Because it's a free eligibility year, so he should still have 4 years of eligibility remaining regardless of how much he sees the field. Which is why it's so hairbrained not to just give him the reins and let's roll with it. If god forbid he bombs then you still have a full QB room to fall back on and see what works

Ding ding ding....congrats, you know more than the OP and Pruitt.

1606024508855.gif

I know exactly what your say

I know exactly what your saying here and agree. I hope that's what hes thinking and doing. But it's time now

Reactions: tbones0711
318834C5-332B-436A-B78B-6E583E149CE3.gif

There are no redshirts this year.

Will Rogers at Mississippi State is 126-167 (75%) for 872 yards and 3 touchdowns and 4 interceptions. He's a true freshman who entered the game at Alabama down 27-0, he threw the ball 37 times in the 2nd half at Bama. He threw it 46 times vs Vandy and he threw it 51 times tonight on the road at Georiga and didn't turn it over at all. He's actually thrown 105 passes in a row now without a turnover.

You know what has happened with him playing two of the 4 best teams in the league on the road as a freshman? He's not broken to pieces by going out there and throwing then ball 50 times a game. He's gotten better.

Pruitt is treating Bailey like he's a high school freshman who has just moved up from middle school where his team ran it 80 percent of the time. Unfortunately Pruitt's default with every QB besides JG has been to treat them that way.

Bailey looks like a big, strong, solid kid. Good arm, pretty good accuracy, not much mobility. As Kyle Trask and Mac Jones (and others) have shown, you don’t necessarily need mobility to be great.

But, if Bailey is left with these current coaches at UT, he’ll be average his entire career. These coaches are not good.

tl, dr dc

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
1606025600902.gif

VN Store

Back