Pruitt keeps his job if...

The first salvo comes from Columbia.

Boyd needs to go to our big money people and ask if they will pay the buyouts for a big name.
If they say yes, he gives Fulmer a list and says that Phil can contact their agents or he will.

That clock is gonna still be ticking in 12 months.

The 22k covid fans need to stay home the rest of the year and stay home next year instead of donating your money just so you can brag about having season tickets but nothing to show for it
No. I paid my money, I support my players, you make a statement any way you want with your money.

I honestly believe blowout losses to Auburn, A&M, and Florida or at least two more blowouts and a loss to the other will equal a firing this year. There's my big board of coaches I'd take a hard look at. And none of them would break the bank exactly. Franklin only if he's fired by PSU but the bigwigs up there and him don't exactly see eye-to-eye and with a season like this I wouldn't be surprised if he's asked to leave so they can try to get Luke Fickell or Tom Allen. View attachment 323342
None of those guys would succeed at UT,....and Franklin would have to personally apologize to a bunch of us in the south end zone before he could even be considered, and I don’t think he’d even consider us if we were the only job in football

Reactions: midtnvol2
None of those guys would succeed at UT,....and Franklin would have to personally apologize to a bunch of us in the south end zone before he could even be considered, and I don’t think he’d even consider us if we were the only job in football

Lol. Campbell, Freeze and Franklin would likely all succeed here.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Someone name a coach from the last (or any of the earlier) search that has worked out. Scott Frost, Chip Kelly, john Gruden. We keep looking for the next big thing only to be frustrated 2 or 3 years later and throw out the baby.
Maybe a novel idea, why don’t we let out HOF AD coach up our current coach. I suspect CJP has let a little air out and is ready to take a little constructive criticism.
Saban would’ve been fired at MSU, Dabo at Clemson, Beamer at VT and Johnny at ISU.
Maybe it’s time to consider the last 3 years as an investment rather than a bust.
And for those of you who want Urban, his record is to win in year 2 and maybe 3 then start a slide with a retirement in year 5, Leopards don’t change spots

Someone name a coach from the last (or any of the earlier) search that has worked out. Scott Frost, Chip Kelly, john Gruden. We keep looking for the next big thing only to be frustrated 2 or 3 years later and throw out the baby.
Maybe a novel idea, why don’t we let out HOF AD coach up our current coach. I suspect CJP has let a little air out and is ready to take a little constructive criticism.
Saban would’ve been fired at MSU, Dabo at Clemson, Beamer at VT and Johnny at ISU.
Maybe it’s time to consider the last 3 years as an investment rather than a bust.
And for those of you who want Urban, his record is to win in year 2 and maybe 3 then start a slide with a retirement in year 5, Leopards don’t change spots
Gruden is working out okay for the Raiders. They are 6-3 right now.

VN Store

Back