Pruitt is the most innovative football coach on defense

I keep hearing about how amazing Pruitt’s defenses have been everywhere except at UT. It’s frustrating watching defensive players continue to look lost pre-snap at the end of their 2nd season under Pruitt. The article goes in on how he’s great at beating Malzhan’s offense, which is nice except for we only play Auburn once every 6 years. UGA, Bama, & UF aren’t running a spread offense so Pruitt’s skill in stopping them doesn’t help us that much.

This is the 1st team mentioned he had t build from the ground up. The roster was a true mess when he took over, probably not an SEC caliber squad. You may be right but I would have to agree with the experts on this one. I guess we will find out soon enough. If it's a 3rd and u know what 2.0 I suppose you will be the expert.

I keep hearing about how amazing Pruitt’s defenses have been everywhere except at UT. It’s frustrating watching defensive players continue to look lost pre-snap at the end of their 2nd season under Pruitt. The article goes in on how he’s great at beating Malzhan’s offense, which is nice except for we only play Auburn once every 6 years. UGA, Bama, & UF aren’t running a spread offense so Pruitt’s skill in stopping them doesn’t help us that much.

Good lord, are you serious? SMH.

65973EB2-1B79-43B3-AFE5-5ECD84A4B33E.gif

Our defense last year was the best we have seen in a while by far, what you talking bout? Top 25.

That Florida State defense he fielded against Auburn was very good.
Last time Bama won the NC Pruitt was the DC.
Last half of the season, very few teams were playing at the level we were on defense.

Yet he wasn't even close to our first priority for a HC hire. Aren't we brilliant?

Screen-Shot-2019-09-01-at-6.18.17-PM.png

Reactions: BigSteve09
Alabama doesn't run the spread? Seriously?

Still had to have the players and change the culture.
We have the right coach to take us to the level we we are hoping for as fans.

VN Store

Back