Pruitt is obsolete

I agree! Who gives a f if you watch the game or not. Fair weather fans can go root for Florida.
It’s funny that I’m considered a fair weather fan, when I actually want this program to be better than what we are now. But if they wish to continue down the road of mediocrity and cheap hires, then I will just not care anymore and root for my NFL team.

It’s funny that I’m considered a fair weather fan, when I actually want this program to be better than what we are now. But if they wish to continue down the road of mediocrity and cheap hires, then I will just not care anymore and root for my NFL team.
GTFO nobody cares what you are going to do....

It does seem that way. Not every coordinator is cut out to be a HC. I think that’s why guys like Chaney, Venables have never taken a HC job.
Tennessee seemed to look at a guy that was pretty good at Rutgers. Another at Washington state. Another at Mississippi State. All 3 had proven to be able to win with lesser players. Tennessee picked a guy that had never been a head coach.
I agree you hire an offensive head coach. If your offensive coordinator has 2 good season, they are gone to be a head coach. Saban is the master at hiring good offensive coordinators that have failed as head coaches but will come work for bama and a 4 and 5 star team to look good again.
Defense is much more about talent and development. Since more schools are looking for offensive head coaches if you get a good defensive coach, he will stick around longer.

It does seem that way. Not every coordinator is cut out to be a HC. I think that’s why guys like Chaney, Venables have never taken a HC job.
Chaney not taking a Head Coaching job is painfully obvious. The offense and by that I mean the passing game/QB have cratered this time unlike anything I’ve ever seen from 2nd half of GA on. You can already see that Bailey’s intangibles and decision making are better, but we continue to want to die on this hill with JG “because he’s a good kid.” Don’t get me wrong he seems like a great kid and I appreciate all he’s done down there, but it’s time that we worry about competing again and we can’t do that with him. This team is an effective QB away from being what we all expected coming into the year.

No...only “real” fans are happy with getting their teeth kicked in every week.

There is shame in this for Fulmer, who is the idiot that extended his contract and increased his payout before he had earned it.
Fuller should be held accountable for the hire of Pruitt and more importantly the extension of the contract. I say fire Pruitt and take any buyout from Fulmer! Fulmer should be indebted to UT until his mistakes are offset.

Reactions: Nointerduction
When watching other teams like Florida and even Vandy, one thing is very apparent. They SCORE. Pruitt’s style of coaching is obsolete. The days when you could get by with a half-decent offense(wouldn’t even call ours that) and a very good defense are long gone. When you have other qbs in the league that are avg 200-300 yds a game, you have to have an offense to keep up with that. And we have a very stubborn coach that won’t adapt to that. If we finish 3-7 or 2-8 and Beldar Cornbread is on the sidelines coaching next year, I probably won’t watch a game. Better ways to spend a Saturday.
Pruitt would likely whip my tail, but I’d like an hour with him locked in a room right now.

When watching other teams like Florida and even Vandy, one thing is very apparent. They SCORE. Pruitt’s style of coaching is obsolete. The days when you could get by with a half-decent offense(wouldn’t even call ours that) and a very good defense are long gone. When you have other qbs in the league that are avg 200-300 yds a game, you have to have an offense to keep up with that. And we have a very stubborn coach that won’t adapt to that. If we finish 3-7 or 2-8 and Beldar Cornbread is on the sidelines coaching next year, I probably won’t watch a game. Better ways to spend a Saturday.
Your handle says it all.

Tennessee just doesn’t have the talent with a burning desire to win, it’s on the players

Not defending Pruitt in the least, I truly think he’s done at UT

Reactions: GenZVol
Tennessee just doesn’t have the talent with a burning desire to win, it’s on the players

Not defending Pruitt in the least, I truly think he’s done at UT
I think we have some considerable talent. It just seems that the players have lost motivation to play for Pruitt. It’s evident in them throwing the second half every game.

Odd. If you don’t want to watch, most of us could care less. Why do you have to come on here like a pansy to express Your feelings like a 13 year old girl? If you don’t care enough to watch then go do something else.

my bad. Just saw your screen name. Carry on entitled spoiled child. I know it’s your generations way. Maybe make a sign and go stand out at the street and chant something at people passing by.
Next is a tik tok JP break up video.

I wasn’t excited when he was hired, very unimpressed with the effort level in his first game, has lost games he should have won, has a long list of games where he’s been blown out, now loses to teams that are less talented but play harder, fails to make or adjust to halftime adjustments, continues down a path that has proven to be a failure. Other than that, he’s an average head coach.

I wasn’t excited when he was hired, very unimpressed with the effort level in his first game, has lost games he should have won, has a long list of games where he’s been blown out, now loses to teams that are less talented but play harder, fails to make or adjust to halftime adjustments, continues down a path that has proven to be a failure. Other than that, he’s an average head coach.

Excellent post and I seldom say that

Reactions: wmcovol

VN Store

Back