Pruitt is a coward

Yes, this thread will get buried, but the truth is CJP too scared of losing to have the guts to win. No wonder Fulmer hired him. He was the same way.
I agree 100%. Him just milking the clock and then waiting until there was only 8 seconds left in 2nd quarter before throwing it down the field was just infuriating. Insanely conservative...

Then, he keeps trotting JG out there instead of playing HB, even after the pick 6. Waits until garbage time before giving HB any meaningful snaps....just atrocious coaching.

Pruitt is the worst coach in UT history. JG is the worst QB in UT history. I don't want to watch another Tennessee game with either of those two on the sidelines or on the field.

I agree 100%. Him just milking the clock and then waiting until there was only 8 seconds left in 2nd quarter before throwing it down the field was just infuriating.

Then, he keeps trotting JG out there instead of playing HB, even after the pick 6. Waits until garbage time before giving HB any meaningful snaps....just atrocious coaching.

Pruitt is the worst coach in UT history. JG is the worst QB in UT history. I don't want to watch another Tennessee game with either of those two on the sidelines or on the field.

Even my wife who knows nothing about football will walk past the TV and ask why Guarantano is playing again. And then says “you already know he is going to lose you the game”.

Let’s wait until we’re in desperation mode, then we’ll put the quarterback that can actually move the ball upfield in! He’s also the quarterback of our future. But we’re gonna play the fifth year senior until we get into desperation mode.
Is that what’s going through Jeremy Pruitt’s mind??????

Reactions: Big Al Orange
It's indefensible. He shouldn't even be asked about it, because the answer would be so offensive.

I think he’s just in over his head. I don’t know if he’s trying to control more vs. year 1. But it looks like we’re regressing.

I don’t know if he’s a coward or not. All I know is watching games has become a major downer. It’s just nit enjoyable anymore and there is no answer. Bloody hopeless

Reactions: OEF VOL
The guy is legitimately trying to get an extension at this point.
FTFY

1*yLAviNfSVS0o7OTvCys4Mw.jpeg

Reactions: volfan8
I've never seen a game so dominated by one team that lost by double digits. Hit the road, Jack. No reason to keep this guy employed. That was awful.

VN Store

Back