Pruitt has met with Freeze about OC position (Price)

Wasnt trey wallace the first to break the pruitt hire?
In the media? I'm not sure.

Has nothing to do with my post though. He has a job now and I'm sure has contacts *now.
I was complimenting him on being able to turn his RF reading into a successful Twitter account, into landing a real job.

source.gif

I just hope we hurry. Do you think Alabama won’t act decisively? Which OC position is more appealing?

The Alabama OC job is plug and play and Freeze will have a major offer after one season. It’s not a long term fix for us but we’ll still benefit if we can make it happen.

We have had such horrible luck over the last decade, that it wouldn’t surprise me if Freeze comes here and we have have our worst offense of all-time. I mean, that actually did happen with Shoop...

But they also follow Butch Jones
You are correct. The only difference is that they didn't "just" start following the intern. Oh well, who knows! But as a fan, this is the most excitement the entire season. Without hope, we have nothing. Go vols...!

Every time I see or hear Hugh Freeze all I can think of is his bumbling character in the The Blind Side....LOL

We have had such horrible luck over the last decade, that it wouldn’t surprise me if Freeze comes here and we have have our worst offense of all-time. I mean, that actually did happen with Shoop...
Unfortunately, this is the same mentality of our teams upperclassmen.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Sounds like WNML, Heather and Tyler are against Freeze, anyone else hearing this? Someone else said Ainge was mad yesterday...

Sounds like WNML, Heather and Tyler are against Freeze, anyone else hearing this? Someone else said Ainge was mad yesterday...

from the beginning they have been against him. they are trash, i wish i had some other sports radio to listen to on my way into the office.

Heather and Tyler can jump off a cliff......................................................and that's regardless of what they think about Freeze. I hope HH is talking about Freeze and what he did in the past and using that as a reasoning to not give him a job. I think sleeping with a hooker is lower on my tree of despicable acts than drunk driving.

Reactions: mikepotts
There is no doubt Freeze is a great offensive mind but, I wonder what the perception of him is from the parents of recruits given his history.

VN Store

Back