Pruitt has met with Freeze about OC position (Price)

just see on one of the other threads that either a player of staff at bama said that they cant wait to work with freeze... anyone have any other info

Haven't' seen that but it would be like Saban to put him on staff in some capacity just so he won't have to play against him.

I don't think this is accurate. I thought that as well but have been recently informed that is not the case. SEC did indeed discourage teams from hiring him last year but he's free to be hired this year.

It’s a dumb rule to have to interview a minority. You should be able to go out and hire who you want immediately no matter the race.

They can hire whoever you want, just have to give qualified people a chance for an interview. People of a different race can’t get hired if they never get interviewed. That’s Why they made the rule, it doesn’t impede who you can hire in any way.

just see on one of the other threads that either a player of staff at bama said that they cant wait to work with freeze... anyone have any other info
I saw a tweet where a player said he was excited to work with Freeze but it was with the AAF Arizona Hotshots. The players profile pic was Bryant-Denny. I think that is where this came from.

They can hire whoever you want, just have to give qualified people a chance for an interview. People of a different race can’t get hired if they never get interviewed. That’s Why they made the rule, it doesn’t impede who you can hire in any way.

If I was a minority I’d hate the rule. I’d hate to be the guy they trotted in for an interview knowing they were only doing it cause they had to.

VN Store

Back