Pruitt has hired four staff members (Low)

He is from USC and an even better recruiter than Tee.

sry but he is not a better recruiter than Tee.

Tee Martin has been ranked as the top 1 or 2 recruiter in the Nation 3 of the past 4 years.....and the other year he was #10......Tee Martin is the best recruiter in the nation.

However Tennessee did get a solid coach, good recruiter, and a great QB coach and developer in Helton.

It is amazing when you hire a solid coach, he puts together a solid staff. They are one in the same.

# CYa Butchie Boy

Reactions: 1 person
I’ve been locked away in a building with no internet all day. Has the press conference happened yet? If not, what time and how can I see it? Will there be a link to it?

Helton is. etter than Tee huh? How quickly you throw our national championship QB under the bus for this life long bammer gump.

We went cheap on this hire. Haslam got him off the sale rack. Wash, rinse repeat in three or four years.

We are no longer competing to win championships. We just want to make a bowl game. Florida, Georgia, and Alabama are automatic losses. We hope to play South Carolina and Missouri competitively. If we play sound football, we should have a chance versus Vandy and Kentucky. That's the future sadly. I don't think we will see another championship in the next 20 years until Fulmer dies. He is our albatross, our FatAlbertross.
You are wrong.

Reactions: 3 people
Helton is. etter than Tee huh? How quickly you throw our national championship QB under the bus for this life long bammer gump.

We went cheap on this hire. Haslam got him off the sale rack. Wash, rinse repeat in three or four years.

We are no longer competing to win championships. We just want to make a bowl game. Florida, Georgia, and Alabama are automatic losses. We hope to play South Carolina and Missouri competitively. If we play sound football, we should have a chance versus Vandy and Kentucky. That's the future sadly. I don't think we will see another championship in the next 20 years until Fulmer dies. He is our albatross, our FatAlbertross.

Just because Tee played here and won a title does NOT mean we should hire him. Its Pruitt team now and he gets to decide who he hires. Take your O&W blinders off and focus on the big picture.

Reactions: 11 people
UGA didn't have any reason to question Kirby's loyalty. I think this is a mistake. JMO.

You serious Clark?

That's a pretty silly statement. Why would anyone question his loyalty? If he bombs here, he won't get a HC gig at a big school for a good while. It absolutely benefits him to run this program the best he possibly can. It gets him more money and if his dream job is Bama, he will have to prove he can coach with the big boys. Part of that is working hard to bring in a good recruiting class for his first year.

Head coach gets to pick his staff. If he wants Helton he has his reasons.

No coach worth a darn would take a job if they can't pick their own staff.

He picked the right one. Just because Tee went to UT don't make him a better coach. Pruitt is doing what's best for the team.

In your opinion. Stating something as fact that neither of us can prove is idiotic. Reread my initial post and you'll see I included imo(in my opinion). I'm not going to argue with you over a differing of opinions when neither of us can tangibly prove truth.

I think you might have taken an extra dose of mean pills today.

Helton isn't better than Tee but he is a great hire.

Tee is a great recruiter. One of the best. But is not a legitimate offensive mind or game planner. He is surrounded by people at USC that know more about the offense than he does, including both little and big Helton.

Watch USC play. Ask their fans. Tee is not this offensive genius he is being made out to be during the search. You're maybe thinking of #16 a year before.

just stop talking:crazy:

I don't think Tee wanted a lateral move. Probably would only accept HC position.

I have no idea, but I would imagine with the new HC being so young, Tee didn't want to be a coach in waiting for the length of time Pruitt could potentially coach.

VN Store

Back