Pruitt has hired four staff members (Low)

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
[twitter]Check out @ClowESPN’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ClowESPN/status/938869429156360193?s=09[/twitter]

Reactions: 49 people
Already looking better than Botch's "Best Staff in America". Now let's get Marion Hobby, Lapoi, and Lance Thompson for defense. We'd really have a formidable staff if that happened. I think Lance would be a great choice as an AHC if we can lure him away from USC - he'd bring some much needed experience to the staff and he's already coached here so that's a plus.

Reactions: 3 people
he does know that when we all said we wanted the USC OC, that we ment Southern Cal, not South Carolina...?

They just fired (Goat) Roper...

South Carolina will have a new signal caller for its Jan. 1 game against Michigan.

Offensive coordinator Kurt Roper, who doubled as the quarterbacks coach and presided over a struggling Gamecocks offense, was fired on Wednesday, the school announced in a news release.

"After much deliberation, I have decided to go in a different direction with the offensive coordinator position," South Carolina coach Will Muschamp said.

"We appreciate Kurt's contributions to our program and to the University and wish him all the best."

Helton is. etter than Tee huh? How quickly you throw our national championship QB under the bus for this life long bammer gump.

We went cheap on this hire. Haslam got him off the sale rack. Wash, rinse repeat in three or four years.

We are no longer competing to win championships. We just want to make a bowl game. Florida, Georgia, and Alabama are automatic losses. We hope to play South Carolina and Missouri competitively. If we play sound football, we should have a chance versus Vandy and Kentucky. That's the future sadly. I don't think we will see another championship in the next 20 years until Fulmer dies. He is our albatross, our FatAlbertross.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7 people
Helton is. etter than Tee huh? How quickly you throw our national championship QB under the bus for this life long bammer gump.

We went cheap on this hire. Haslam got him off the sale rack. Wash, rinse repeat in three or four years.

We are no longer competing to win championships. We just want to make a bowl game. Florida, Georgia, and Alabama are automatic losses. We hope to play South Carolina and Missouri competitively. If we play sound football, we should have a chance versus Vandy and Kentucky. That's the future sadly. I don't think we will see another championship in the next 20 years until Fulmer dies. He is our albatross, our FatAlbertross.

You sound like someone who’s never watched football before.

Reactions: 31 people

He was the QB for a great team. That doesn't make him a good fit for either HC here or the staff that The HC is assembling. Your football knowledge is lacking

Reactions: 11 people
Thank God the Dan Enos for OC speculation was wrong. Miserable failure at Arky. Would be like sloppy seconds on a 4.

Reactions: 1 person
He's making a great staff

All we need is a conference call from Pruitt to Bill Bates and Jason Witten . Stadium would be full , UT gear flies off the shelf , kids flock to play for the Vols .. many problems solved .

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back